Inventory Source

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
August 28, 2020

This app is great at times; having the ability to integrate with many different vendors to sell a wide range of products is a huge plus. There are, however, some quirks and downsides that should be addressed by their development team. First, inventory is not always up to date. There are frequent push/pulls between Inventory Source and the source vendor; however, sometimes they don't jive, which results in oversells. The act of overselling can create potential customer service nightmares. Second, PQS updates don't always function as expected. Finally, shipping rules need to be very strictly monitored within Shopify (or whatever shipping app) to ensure that process failures don't occur within Inventory Source. Aside from these small issues (that can become large if not monitored), it's been an excellent app and has allowed us to offer much more than we otherwise could have provided our customers.

Recommend: faster/more frequent inventory syncs between the source store and Inventory Source and Inventory Source and the Shopify store in which it is installed.

The Musa Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 28, 2020

Really it is very good app for integrating suppliers products the respective store. I have amazing experience with this app. The support team is very super and always helpful. I have only one issue about the charges. If they can fix $33 per supplier will be more beneficial to them because each seller will join with more suppliers integration. My big thanks.

SHOPPERS SHOP
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
August 27, 2020

Inventory Source has helped me automate most of my dropshipping business which has been fantastic. I have a lot more time and freedom to focus on other aspects of my business. My one complaint is that while their customer service responds quickly, they're not always super helpful which has lead to some frustration.

The Aromi
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 27, 2020

I have been with IS for about 2 months now and the app is really good and has helped me scale my business.

Their customer service is great and I highly recommend them.

Hallengray
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 27, 2020

This app and service is great, integrates everything automatically, tracking info, orders, the works! The support team is amazing, they are fast and get things done

Molle World