Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

TopFragrances.Net

This service is crucial to managing many products with relative ease. The service provided to me has been well worth the cost in my opinion.

MadSurvival

This App really helps manage inventory and list items. Especially as you are growing your shopify store.

Eve's Body Shop

Expensive service but can be very helpful with inventory control. It does make things easier at the end of the day.

Ecom Outlet

Terrible experience! The app is too complicated. Not worth the frustration. I only had this app for two days and I'm already fed up with it.

April 22, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like one of our team members tried reaching out to you to learn more about your issues and to help, but got no response.

EverydayLot

If I could give them 0 starz i would you pay them and the vendors a monthly fee and the shit dont work right WTF

April 22, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like one of our team members tried reaching out over email and called you to help you with the minor miscommunication you faced, but got no response.

DnA Performance Store

There was initially a very frustrating problem with the integration with my vendor. However, Inventory Source figured out the issue, followed up with me and even credited me for the amount of time that the integration was not working properly even though it was not the fault of Inventory Source. I recommend Inventory Source because the integration that they provide makes life 1,000 times easier in the drop shipping process.

Gluten Free For Life

So far so good. There have been some glitches but it really helps that there are live people to help me when I need them, and any problems I've had have been resolved. Thanks!

LOVESUTRA

Inventory Source app is really great for drop ship integration set up. Excellent customer service by Harry. Harry helped me out switch supplier really fast and easy. I definitely recommend Inventory Source.

Delirium Toys

An honest review:
This app is pretty easy to use. Looking forward to them adding some more features, but it works well and does what it's supposed to do. Also gives you access to several manufacturers which is nice. The pricing is higher than I think it should be, especially comparing it to how many options are out there now, but for what it is it's good, and as I said, they will hopefully be adding more functionalities and perks in the future, which would in my mind help offset their high cost. I am giving them 4 instead of 5 stars, solely based on their pricing which is a bit absurd, tbh. However, they offer a good service and I believe they will add more features in the future to make the price work, or lower their prices, although that seems unlikely, unfortunately.

Pros:
-Plenty of Vendor Options
-Easy to Use App
-Easy to Understand Process
-Good customer service response the couple of times I have reached out
-New Products added regularly

Cons:
-In my opinion, absurdly high prices
-Does not automate fully unless you pay over $100/mo
-Many Vendors don't offer full product descriptions or variants
-Does not have enough features in my opinion, to justify the cost
-You still have to pay the processing fee that the vendor charges, Inventory Source only allows you to order and sync your inventory, depending on plan. It does NOT cover whatever fees the actual vendors have per item you order
-You have to edit items in the I.S. app in order for changes to apply in Shopify. If you make a change in Shopify and not in I.S., the next time it syncs is will override and not save what you changed in Shopify (Exceptions are tags, product type, and SEO)

Grain and Blade

The interface is easy to use which makes pricing a cinch. Inventory Source has a great selection of product suppliers.