Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Clermont Tactical

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I personally am very pleased with this App. I utilize the $50 plan and it suits me fine at this point, and would consider the higher plans which include some automation if/when I’m able to grow my store volume. With IS it would be incredibly time consuming to manage my inventory as I have quite a few SKU’s. IS syncs my store to my wholesaler twice daily so my inventory levels are quite current. If I customize any items and/or set new pricing structures my store is quickly updated when Inventory Source syncs my vendor to my store. I’ve had a couple times when my store failed to sync properly but a quick email to IS and they reset my account and got things up and running again. I would have no problem recommending this app, particularly if you intend to sell quite a few items. Great.

DirtyFurClothing

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We currently use Inventory Source to manage and automate our inventory. Do not underestimate the power of having automated inventory, it's takes so much out of the work load in managing a store. Their team is also very responsive and always ready to help with any issues. They'll offer suggestions as well. Well done!!!

Diva Kitten

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to Integrate with my Shopify account. It is definitely worth it. It makes everything go so much smoother in regards to uploading products automatically as well as keeping track of the quantity.

Your Impressions Now

I really love this app. Unfortunatly I am not turning any profit from mr site at this time so I had to cancel. As soon as I get some more funding I will contact you.

Homegrown Health

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice, worth the investment if you are making enough sales. run the numbers and see if this is worth it!!

Miami Sunshine Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to help keep the inventory on my store up to date. I can now focus on sales and providing excellent customer service. I am very happy with the results. I get my inventory updated at least two times daily. I have not issues with items out of stock. The support that I get whenever I have questions is superb! I am very pleased that I started using Inventory Source. They are the best!

OCEANO CLOTHING

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Great App!

Jewelrygrove

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Keeps up with the demand with multiple updates ever day.

Mypleasurebox

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Great service, willing to go that extra mile to get new integrations done and working perfectly. Thank you.

Ashar Skincare

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been with Inventory Soruce nearly 2 years! This has been the best decision I have made for my business they have excellent customer service and really do care about the challenge us ecommerce business owners face in today’s fast growing marketplace.

They execute all tasks in a timely manner and and prioritise urgent tasks, I highly recommend Inventory Soruce for someone who is wanting to expand their e-commerce business or switch over to a company with a personal touch and amazing expertise.

They offer integration for all the most popular market places like Amazon eBay Walmart and also you can have personal integration for whatever marketplace you require.

Highly recommended!