Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Church Technology Superstore

Learn to code.

I tried integrating D&H with this app and service. Unfortunately, they over-promised and under-delivered. Their app did not sync correctly with D&H and it was placing the estimated retail price (ERP) in the equation as the minimum advertised price (MAP). Thus all of my tiered pricing was messed up.

I contacted customer service and the first time they blamed me. Didn't even bother to investigate. Once I proved to them it really was broken, they then wanted me to learn to code to change the file at D&H.

Sorry I paid for automation, not customer no-service.

Buyer beware!

Monroe & Kent Home LLC

This is my third rodeo with IS since 2018 and it seems that the service is still as awful as it was two years ago. Listen, support is prompt when you reach out, but as the previous review stated, they don't exactly address the issue.

I do not have the time or bandwidth to deal with cycle upon cycle of communication via email and when you offer me the opportunity to have a call with support, waiting four + days is not acceptable.

Then when I leverage that I want to cancel the subscription based on the less than stellar support, they don't care.

I work 16+ hour days running physical retail stores and a website to ensure our customers are 110% satisfied with us. I don't care if they spend $10 or $10,000, everyone gets the same service, so for the nonchalant "Oh we're sorry to hear you're not happy and want to cancel" - all you needed to do was take the two minutes it took you to type the email and to call me and I would have had my problem resolved.

The vendor options are less than adequate, the service misses the mark, find another option and integrate your vendor feeds directly.

Casual Toys

I'm very frustrated working with Inventory Source. If you can get it up and working properly, it seems to do it's job...but the challenge is getting anything going. Help is VERY hard to come by.

They DO respond to emails, but they're frequently unhelpful replies that don't address the question you actually asked, or take hours to get back to you. This is inventory automation software, guys. If the inventory is down, the customer (*me) is down. That means I can't serve MY customers and I look bad.

Getting a person on the phone or chat is impossible, you have to schedule that days out. (see above, re: downtime) and email responses are typically hours. So, you get to sit there and stare at your screen for a while in hopes someone gets back to you soon...and if they do that the response addresses your actual concern.

They're nice enough, and they DO respond...but they are SLOW and don't seem to understand the gravity of the issues that their customers are dealing with...or they don't care.

If you have another option, I'd suggest looking at it thoroughly or have some ironclad tech guys hiding in your closet and LOTS of patience. (LOTS.)

-Guy whose store has been down since Thursday

easy5five

Muy Mal Servicio en Atención al Cliente , tengo 10 días tratando de resolver mi problema de Servicio con el Proveedor, tengo Ventas hechas por los Clientes y la APP de Inventory Source no da ABSOLUTA respuesta a mi Pedido, estoy Perdiendo mi Dinero , No responden a mi Problema, Siempre Recibo el mismo Correo en Respuesta para que los Calificara y eso estoy Haciendo, MUY MAL SERVICIO !

Great Deals by TMB Distributing LLC

It is horrible with Shopify, but I believe that is the Shopify end of the equation, because it works perfectly with Amazon, the Shooify platform Is too difficult. Amazon is very easy to work with!

getnowmart.com

HORRIBLE, WORST i lost $50 once they get your money, no way to contact them, no one to respond. Keep away

April 22, 2019

Hi there! We did some quick research on your store name, and it seems that our Customer Support Manager tried reaching out to you via phone and email. We would’ve been more than happy to assist you, but it seems like we never got a response. We have multiple avenues to contact us, including scheduling calls with our technical support experts and our support email with an average response time of 3 hours.

Mountain Man's Gear Shop

If this would let me, 0 stars would be given. Just work with the actual suppliers directly and save your money. These people are happy to take 150 dollars a month for below sub-par service, a dysfunctional app, and an in house "supplier" called US Direct that is floundering miserably as item after item goes out of stock and never gets restocked, ever. The list goes on. I have to start my entire store over from square one thanks to the incompetence of this app and its staff.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like we tried reaching out to you several times to learn more about what issues you were facing and what we could do to help, but never received a response back. We have hundreds of satisfied customers on US Direct, and we would love to hear specific feedback on the problems you have faced as there is always room to improve!

Ecom Outlet

Terrible experience! The app is too complicated. Not worth the frustration. I only had this app for two days and I'm already fed up with it.

April 22, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like one of our team members tried reaching out to you to learn more about your issues and to help, but got no response.

EverydayLot

If I could give them 0 starz i would you pay them and the vendors a monthly fee and the shit dont work right WTF

April 22, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It looks like one of our team members tried reaching out over email and called you to help you with the minor miscommunication you faced, but got no response.

Majorleaguepets

I was using this app on my website until it just kept breaking. I wish you could give zero stars, but I was able to find an alternative, so I am happy now if you want to lose all of your money. Inventory Source will help you do that. Private message me for details on how they handle issues. They were deploying bugs to live environments where my products would be ZERO INVENTORY all weekend at some points even longer. So please do yourself a favor and stay far far far away.

Previous 1 3