Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Kinkytoy Shop

This app works well. If you do run into a problem the support team is there to help. The downside of this app is the very high cost of this service.

https://www.kinkytoy.shop https://www.kinkytoy.store

Reesenutrition

We are continuously having inventory syncing issues. This is happening on a weekly basis, and now going on 72 hours with no update at all to inventory numbers. It's especially worse over the weekends when support is not available, or doesn't respond to your messages about the issue. It has been causing, and can cause and has caused orders to be canceled because warehouse will say they are out of stock. We have no idea what inventory numbers are after 3 days of no updates yet we must continue to process orders. Software is improving some but some simple things that would make it more user friendly and more adaptable rather than constantly having to view multiple pages for data are missing still, though suggestions have been made. Support team is helpful but it's a constant state of back and forth emails due to software issues. Time spent would be more valuable finding more profitable products to sell rather than emailing back and forth issues.

Secretshoebox

I am going to write a review and update it as I experience their customer support. When you initially sign up, you won't be able to do much at all other than look at features you can use once you DO sign up for a subscription. That appears to be $50.00/mo at base level.

I did sign up and chose my existing dropshipper as my subscription. I was dismayed to find that I could not finish integration and get started. Their team has to step in and do that...and that's totally fine. I got an auto response after signing up but no next step email until 1am in the morning. I had already called support to ask about it and the kind lady did tell me to expect a 1-2 day time for that. Really?!?!

So, I now wait, having paid this $50.00/mo. to hook up dropshipping with my ecommerce store. I guess my only complaint so far is that the company seems to work in a waaaaay different time zone than Central US and the time it takes to get started is a few days. But support was responsive, kind and informative.

Warehouse 14

Addition to my initial review below: IS contacted me and refunded me for my troubles. I think this was very honorable. I believe they will do the right thing, it just takes a long time, and it takes getting in touch with the developer. I think they were honest with the outcome, just expect up to a week to get your issue handled.

Original Review.

No I would not use it again. It was great to get products on there quickly. But they did not update inventory daily as promised. Tickets sometimes took 4 days to answer. The IT department would not take responsibility for uploading products (a supervisor later did take responsibility in a kind way), I had spent 2 hours deleting, after canceling my account the day before. The errors cost me about 4 hours of work in corrections. I do believe they would have eventually corrected it, but it was urgent so I was not banned from Google Shopping.

The Camping Outlet

shame you cant transfer things like theme settings, and background images etc, i wanted the store stores to look identical, just for two different countries.