Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

Le Velvet Kitten

Love this app, pricing not so much for start up businesses but I think it's a matter of finding one wholesaler that has all the products needed.

LUYTA

It is easy to use and worked fine. However, in my case, the supplier uploaded very low-resolution images and I found it after syncing all products on Shopify. Now I get to delete all and start over. It is vital to have suppliers provide good quality pics.

Forkress

Full Auto syncing is a must have. But make sure you increase your product quantity minimum so it wont sync with your store. So if the quantity is less than a certain # you wont sell a ghost product. 4 stars only because you cant schedule your on demand sync, you have to manually press the button. So you have to remember every 24hrs to log in... to "push the GD button" (girl from rush hour voice).

Skin Deep Beauty Store

I'm a customer of inventory source. The process is a bit of a learning curve, but inventory source's customer service is extremely helpful. It would've taken me double the time to figure out the process if it wasn't for their customer service, especially the reps Jamie, Nick and John! They were very patient and extremely helpful.

SystemsDirect.com

I have used Inventory Source for over 10 years and overall they provide a important data service for my online products from my suppliers to my website. Their website and admin is much better since I started with them. However, we have experienced ongoing issues with products being mis-matched, wrong pricing, products being in stock and they are not, etc, causing us to cancel many orders. Their support is ok but not great. Sometimes requests for support and fixes go into a "Black Hole." Overall though, they provide a needed service at a fair price. The app is a connector to their data service and is really the login to your admin.

CBDCorner

Very good app. Can use some ui redesign but globally does the job very well. Sync works a charm, orders flow seemlessly. I am satisfied.

North Side Creations

App works pretty well for my purpose. There are a few things that could use improvement that revolve around integration and bulk product management:
1. Bulk item management can be difficult and time consuming (pricing in particular)
2. Missing some customized options that exist within shopify (charge tax, compare at price, variant options, etc) that have to be set manually after product integration/push.
3. UI is a bit complex and confusing.

Eve's Body Shop

Expensive service but can be very helpful with inventory control. It does make things easier at the end of the day.

Delirium Toys

An honest review:
This app is pretty easy to use. Looking forward to them adding some more features, but it works well and does what it's supposed to do. Also gives you access to several manufacturers which is nice. The pricing is higher than I think it should be, especially comparing it to how many options are out there now, but for what it is it's good, and as I said, they will hopefully be adding more functionalities and perks in the future, which would in my mind help offset their high cost. I am giving them 4 instead of 5 stars, solely based on their pricing which is a bit absurd, tbh. However, they offer a good service and I believe they will add more features in the future to make the price work, or lower their prices, although that seems unlikely, unfortunately.

Pros:
-Plenty of Vendor Options
-Easy to Use App
-Easy to Understand Process
-Good customer service response the couple of times I have reached out
-New Products added regularly

Cons:
-In my opinion, absurdly high prices
-Does not automate fully unless you pay over $100/mo
-Many Vendors don't offer full product descriptions or variants
-Does not have enough features in my opinion, to justify the cost
-You still have to pay the processing fee that the vendor charges, Inventory Source only allows you to order and sync your inventory, depending on plan. It does NOT cover whatever fees the actual vendors have per item you order
-You have to edit items in the I.S. app in order for changes to apply in Shopify. If you make a change in Shopify and not in I.S., the next time it syncs is will override and not save what you changed in Shopify (Exceptions are tags, product type, and SEO)

Boerum Hill Chemist

Inventory source has been extremely helpful in getting our drop-ship and ecommerce integration set up quickly.
Definitely recommend it as a great tie into a plethora of drop-ship suppliers

Previous 1 3