Inventory Source

Inventory Source

by Inventory Source

Sync Thousands of Dropship Products & Orders Seamlessly

WillisVapez

Just brilliant! Makes everything much easier. One thing I would recommend is to be able to edit in bulk price overrides that would make my life much easier as I prefer to edit each item but if I could do that in bulk that would save even more time!

Royal Xperiences

Inventory Source has proven to be a great partner for Royal Xperiences. We've had some questions and needed guidance in setting up our store and making sure all of our settings were correct. The support staff at Inventory Source was responsive and quickly helped resolve our concerns. I recommend inventory source.

The Musa Store

This app is great at times; having the ability to integrate with many different vendors to sell a wide range of products is a huge plus. There are, however, some quirks and downsides that should be addressed by their development team. First, inventory is not always up to date. There are frequent push/pulls between Inventory Source and the source vendor; however, sometimes they don't jive, which results in oversells. The act of overselling can create potential customer service nightmares. Second, PQS updates don't always function as expected. Finally, shipping rules need to be very strictly monitored within Shopify (or whatever shipping app) to ensure that process failures don't occur within Inventory Source. Aside from these small issues (that can become large if not monitored), it's been an excellent app and has allowed us to offer much more than we otherwise could have provided our customers.

Recommend: faster/more frequent inventory syncs between the source store and Inventory Source and Inventory Source and the Shopify store in which it is installed.

The Aromi

Inventory Source has helped me automate most of my dropshipping business which has been fantastic. I have a lot more time and freedom to focus on other aspects of my business. My one complaint is that while their customer service responds quickly, they're not always super helpful which has lead to some frustration.

Hallengray

I have been with IS for about 2 months now and the app is really good and has helped me scale my business.

Their customer service is great and I highly recommend them.

compvana

A little bit of a rocky start and sometimes have to wait a few hours before talking to someone, but overall I have been happy with the app. Saves me a lot of time and makes syncing up inventory a snap. It's expensive, but it's also a necessity if you have a large catalog.

avanquil

I Use this app to sync inventory and pricing from wholesalers. I've had a couple issues but the customer service team was quick to respond to them and offer solutions.

Le Velvet Kitten

Love this app, pricing not so much for start up businesses but I think it's a matter of finding one wholesaler that has all the products needed.

LUYTA

It is easy to use and worked fine. However, in my case, the supplier uploaded very low-resolution images and I found it after syncing all products on Shopify. Now I get to delete all and start over. It is vital to have suppliers provide good quality pics.

Forkress

Full Auto syncing is a must have. But make sure you increase your product quantity minimum so it wont sync with your store. So if the quantity is less than a certain # you wont sell a ghost product. 4 stars only because you cant schedule your on demand sync, you have to manually press the button. So you have to remember every 24hrs to log in... to "push the GD button" (girl from rush hour voice).

Previous 1 3 4