Synkro

Sync unlimited product inventory levels between stores

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Supergreeks via Bakaliko

This is a fantastic app and so simple and easy to use. But what is truly exceptional (apart from the price) is the support, the team behind it is extremely dedicated and very quick. We have managed to sync 1000s of products with no errors whatsoever so far. Thank you for that, truly recommended.

July 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your shining review, we are truly honoured :) Have a great day!

- Eric

DUST ON TRAILS

I've been looking for an app to synchronize inventory accross multiple stores for a while and this is one with the best price/performance ratio !
This app is fast, easy to use and fantastic customer support that helped me set everything up right!

May 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Your team was a joy to work with! Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions :)

Cheers!

Eric

GroupOrigins BV Groothandel

Do you need fast and reliable syncing between your stores? Do you need an easy to use interface and amazing support? Look no further folks, a fantastic app at an amazing value for money cost. We do not usually write reviews but this is a well deserved exception. The team behind is extremely fast and professional, they helped us with questions/customisations. Well done and keep it up! Chris

TURTLE® Ethical wear. Crafted in EU.

This app really does the job syncing inventory across our stores, and the customer service is really good and fast in responding!

URBAN LOCKER

Easy to use ! The last feature Clone Products is perfect and the support has been fantastic :)
Will highly recommend to everyone.

BLZ

We have 2 shops on Shopify, We used Synkro to synchronize inventory more 7K products (sync with Barcode/SKU). Works very well !

Mother ease

I commented on this product already from one of my other stores which uses this app. It really has saved me a lot of time, and the developer has been quick to respond to any questions or requests I have had.

Mother ease

We have a single inventory which supply's multiple different Shopify stores. When a product is sold in one store, this tool eliminates the need to manually adjust the inventories in all of our other stores for that product.

It took a little while to configure everything, but once we set it up, it has been working great!