Sync Inventory Quantities
Automatically sync inventory levels across multiple stores.
Specify which items are synced
By default, all products are synced between stores which have the same SKU. You can also specify which products and variants are synced.
I actively update this app. Let me know if something isn't working for you and I will fix it! If you would like a feature, I will add it!
Synkro - Sync your many Shopify inventories!
Do you have multiple Shopify stores that share the same inventory? Are you tired of manually updating a product's quantity in all of your stores when that product is sold in one of them?
Synkro is the tool for you!
If two or more stores have Synkro installed, the inventory levels of their products (that share the same SKU) will be kept in sync when sales or manual inventory level changes occur! It's that simple.
This application notices any time the inventory level of an item is changed, and then updates the inventory level of that item on all other Synkro connected stores (as long as the items share a SKU and have syncing enabled).
- Inexpensive $5 per store flat monthly fee, with a 7 day free trial.
- Unlimited, near-real-time inventory quantity syncing for your stores.
- Easily opt in and out of syncing products with our intuitive interface.
- This application runs on the battle tested Erlang Virtual Machine for unmatched reliability!
Attention early adopters!
I am happy to sync more than just product inventory quantities! Get in touch with me and I would be happy to add whatever features you need!
Should I make sure the inventory levels are the same in all stores before I install this app?
- If the inventory levels are not the same in all stores, whichever store has a sale first will trigger a sync action, and have its inventory level for the sold product applied to all of your other Synkro connected stores. Make sure your inventory levels are all the same in all of your stores before starting. Shopfiy provides a convenient built in import/export tool which you can use to keep your inventories in sync!
Will I be able to sync only a couple of the other store's collections?
- Yes. Each store can customize how it responds to an inventory level being changed in your other Synkro connected stores - either to sync or ignore the change.
Will it really live update when the other stores sell something?
- Yes. However, due to a Shopify limitation, it takes about 15-30 seconds between the sale of the product and its inventory quantity being synced to other stores.
Does the other stores also need a subscription?
- Yes. When you install the app on a store, you will connect the store to a Synkro account. All stores connected to your Synkro account will have their product inventories kept in sync.
Pricing 7-day free trial
7 day free trial.
Unlimited inventory quantity sync actions.
Opt out/in of syncing for specific products or variants.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
I commented on this product already from one of my other stores which uses this app. It really has saved me a lot of time, and the developer has been quick to respond to any questions or requests I have had.
We have a single inventory which supply's multiple different Shopify stores. When a product is sold in one store, this tool eliminates the need to manually adjust the inventories in all of our other stores for that product.
It took a little while to configure everything, but once we set it up, it has been working great!