Sync Inventory Quantities
Automatically sync inventory levels across multiple stores when orders are created. You can enable/disable syncing on specific products.
Clone Products to other Stores
Clone batch products from a store into one or more Synkro connected stores!
Connect 3rd party Shopify stores to your Synkro account! The sales from these stores will update inventory in other connected stores.
Synkro - Sync your many Shopify inventories!
Do you have multiple Shopify stores that share the same inventory? Are you tired of manually updating a product's quantity in all of your stores when that product is sold in one of them?
Synkro is the tool for you!
If two or more stores have Synkro installed, the inventory levels of their products will be kept in sync when orders are created! It's that simple.
This application notices any time an order is created, and then syncs the inventory level of the included items to all other Synkro connected stores (as long as the items share a SKU or barcode and have syncing enabled).
You can connect other stores as "Dropship sellers" to your Synkro account! You can copy your products into these stores, then when those products are sold in those stores, Synkro will sync the inventory levels through all of your Synkro-connected stores. Don't worry, the "Dropship stores" have a restricted version of Synkro which doesn't allow them to make any changes to other connected stores.
To learn how to connect 3rd party stores as Dropship Stores, go to your Synkro settings and look under "Dropship connect code"
With Synkro's embedded product details button, you can easily clone products from a store into one or more connected stores.
In Synkro settings, you can tell Synkro to sync prices too!
Synkro can sync product collections!
- Synkro only syncs manual collections (not automatic "smart" collections).
- Synkro never creates or deletes a collection.
- Synkro does not create any collections in stores which don't have a compatible collection with the one that is being synced. If a collection is manually created in a store, Synkro will notice and begin syncing it.
- If a collection exists in one store and not in another, it will not be synced.
- Inexpensive $5 per store flat monthly fee, with a 7 day free trial.
- Unlimited, real-time inventory quantity syncing for your stores.
- Easily opt in and out of syncing specific products and variants with our intuitive interface.
- Manage inventory levels of products within Synkro. Update level for one products syncs to all connected stores.
- This application runs on the battle tested Erlang Virtual Machine for unmatched reliability!
Attention early adopters!
I am happy to sync more than just product inventory quantities! Get in touch with me and I would be happy to add whatever features you need!
Will I be able to sync only a couple of the other store's collections?
- Yes. Each store can have syncing turned on/off for certain products
Does the other stores also need a subscription?
- Yes. Make sure all stores are connected to the same Synkro account.
Pricing 7-day free trial
Real-time inventory sync
Copy products between stores
Collection sync (optional)
Dropship seller connect (optional)
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
TURTLE® Ethical wear. Crafted in EU.
This app really does the job syncing inventory across our stores, and the customer service is really good and fast in responding!
Easy to use ! The last feature Clone Products is perfect and the support has been fantastic :)
Will highly recommend to everyone.
We have 2 shops on Shopify, We used Synkro to synchronize inventory more 7K products (sync with Barcode/SKU). Works very well !