Invoice Falcon

Automated PDF invoices, receipts, packing slips. Tax Compliant

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Marbble Store

Really cool app - even as a freemium. Everything works properly, looks professional and is highly customisable. Thank you so much!

Yepsy

Great way to send invoices automatically after a purchase and has a great introduction plan for people starting out. I like how it has the shipping & billing details visible as some of my orders are sent as gifts, the person receiving it can now see who it was from.

essence of soul

I like this app how the templates can be customized and is free to do it. The templates are professional too!
No catches or hooks. Highly recommend.

Harpers

After looking at a dozen of invoicing apps, I found this one to be the only tax compliant for Europe. Most other apps put design of an invoice before legal compliance. Never thought invoicing on Shopify would be such a hassle!

Earth Mart

The app and team support are amazing! we're happy to integrate with our shop. Keep up the great work!

JS Hair

Great; Very easy to use; Professional looking. There is only one thing I don't like about it which isn't that big of a deal: When I want to print an invoice or packing slip, it always downloads it to my computer first and then I can print it. I wish it would just pop up in a window to print from. I don't wish to download and save it since I can access them from the app anytime.

May 3, 2020

Hey, there. Kartik here from Invoice Falcon. Thank you so much for sharing your review! I really appreciate that you took time out from your day to write down how your experience with our app has been.

Regarding the automatic download - it could be that this is happening due to the settings on your browser. I'd love to help you with this so that this is no longer a hassle for you and you can have the best possible experience from our app.

Please reach out to us via email at invoicefalcon.shopify@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

De Wijnmissionaris

easy to use, easy to adjust and looks very proffi! and very good service with the team behind the app!

iProven

easy and efficient! superb experience and never going back. truly awesome and no complex process at all!

Mot Clé

Très facile d'utilisation, et un support très réactif et compétent. Adapté à la législation française.
Easy to use, support very quick and efficient. Adapt to french legislation.

Tadabbur Books

I installed and tried several invoices apps on my Shopify store

Invoice Falcon app is the most powerful and user friendly app. It exactly meets my business needs, especially after their latest feature to record partial payments from customers and reflect this in customer order invoice.

It's much more value for money than the alternative Sufio invoice app, which is considerably more expensive and offers less features such as not being able to display item weight in invoice.

Displaying item weight in invoice helps customers understand why they have been charged a higher shipping fee if their parcel weight is heavy (depending on a store's policy toc ahrge shipping based on weight)