Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLveda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

Tshirt Buy

I use your other App AutoCurrencyConverter and my expectation was the Invoice Hero would send the invoice in multiple currencies. For example if the product page displays the currency in INR and the shop currency is USD, the invoice should have the amount in both the currencies. Let me know if this feature is already available and I am not finding the right setting to use it OR if you guys can implement it especially if a customer has installed both these apps on the store I think its easy for you guys to include this feature.

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!
We regret for the inconveniences.
The team needs to add necessary code to your stores theme to make the app generate invoices in the currency selected in the currency switcher.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

QIKAZZ 4x4 & Camping

This app is awesome, has saved me a lot of manual work as it automatically generates invoices for all the orders and saves me getting constant messages from my customers requesting invoices.

rugsthatfit.com

Invoice Hero is a great app! This offers the ability for customers to get invoices immediately after they place their order. This way the customers don't have to worry about whether or not their order went through and we don't get emails asking if they did. You can customize your email and signature to say exactly what you want and the response time from Invoice hero is outstanding.

My Dental Wig

This app allows us at: https://mydentalwig.com/ to create and send invoices to our customers. It's always good to have a second option.

Shop Cozy Co.

Could be good but doesn't import previous orders only orders that will show up are the ones made after app is installed.

November 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!
The app has the capability to generate invoices for the past 30 days orders.
To generate invoices for the past orders please follow the bellow steps or contact us at support@mlveda.com
Open your store admin --> Go to orders --> Open the order you wish to create invoice --> Click on More Actions --> Click on Create Invoice using Invoice Hero.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Bulk Buys Pty Ltd

Great app and free, doesn't get better.
Would be nice to have a feature to add company business number to the generated invoices though.

Little fox

works fine. Would be perfect if it would let you change language of the invoices, or let you modify the text fields to your own language. Also it is annoying you can not select multiple orders and print invoices at once.

Work & Safety

A very good app and an extremely helpful support team. Highly recommend them. Would like to see the information on the invoice able to include our VAT number and the VAT amount for each sale.

THERA International, Inc

Helps my customers (especially business customers) to have a nice receipt each time they order. I recommend it.

matipann

i used the app to generate an invoice.it was really nice. i would like for it to be possible to edit the invoice. i dont like my adress to be seen on the invoice

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9