Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLVeda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

shopforretailers.com

great app, the only one that allowed me to put my ABN and bank details on the invoice.
some sales are not direct through shopify and they want to pay later, this is what i used

CoffeeSeller

App is great! works as expected and simple to install. would definitley recomend to other online stores.

Silver Nutmeg

Good support from the team but needs to have options for customizing things - for example changing the font of the invoice to reflect our branding, and being able to add text to the invoice that we like (for example, thank you for your order) - it's a very unattractive looking invoice at the moment.

Also being able to send to specific customers only is what we need with this app to give it a higher score

SMAX

Great app but wish I could modify the invoice content! It seems very limited but does the job for what we need.

Flamingo Earth Beads

I used this app today for the first time and it was a breeze. The format was simple but concise. I think people are probably quite happy receiving this invoice. It worked perfectly.
I've now used the app several times and it runs like a charm.

Dandelion Eco Store

I really like this app. The only problem I have is that I would like to be able to do bulk invoices as opposed to going into each order and only being able to print one at a time

TRUCK

So far so good. Invoices are available when i need them. only suggestion is being able to generate invoices from older orders. Currently i can only access invoices for orders from last 12 months. Thanks.

Leisure Bargains

This app is just what I was looking for, very nicely put together and the support, should I need it is great. Thanks Guys.

DigiverseStore

Really liked the app. It automatically generates invoices and sends them to customers. So far the app is good.

The MuslimMoon

Great app and met my initial needs. However, I really wish it was more customizable to allow me to use the formatting and design language of all my other notifications. I also would like to be able to add my own text in the invoice

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13