Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLVeda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

DMC FINS Australia

I used this app to produce invoices for orders placed in Shopify by businesses who need invoices for tax purposes. While the generation of the invoices is quick and easy, the invoice didn't say "Tax Invoice" (a requirement in Australia for tax purposes) and there was a lack of flexibility in what can be done in the Settings.

Ivanna Vape

I find the clean presentation and ease of generation quite a great service.
I look f5orward to finding out how it can suit my store more with customisation.
Kudos my hero.

Venus & Gaia®

Thank you for making a free tool for shopify customers
It it was editable, that would be even greater

leblueyestore

Amazing costumer service! Yash has been helping me every single day! This is an excellent app that links with all of the recommended before! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

KatTong

I like it, It works great. It's easy to reach the invoice and all the information for shipping. Saves me a lot of time!

The Green Bottle

I used this app once to generate an invoice. Very basic but does exactly what I need it to and it'sfor free, big win! Plus I can add my logo to the top. Would be awesome if I could customize the look and feel more to fit with my branding though, the only font available is probably Times New Roman or something similar.

Pure for Men

Easy to install, the configuration is easy as well. Plug and Play at its best! Very useful

totsonthego.com.au

For a free app it's fabulous. I've had to put my ABN on the invoice as an image to make it a legal tax invoice which was my primary purpose and the support has been responsive and excellent so far. Having billing as well as shipping on the invoice would make it perfect. Can't wait to see what enhancements come along next. Thanks for everything so far

Engineering Agencies

The support was very fast and my issue was resolved very quickly 5/5 stars :) a great little app!!!

Star Hollow Candle Company

It works, but not being able to customize it makes it not work for me. Too choppy and generic for my store

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13