Avaliações (392)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de junho de 2024

App works exceptionally well for what we use it for. Most of our orders are online purchases however when we do need to invoice prior to purchase, Invoice Hero is an easy way to generate and send a fantastic looking invoice. The team are always helpful and super responsive, even when we have easy questions. Highly Recommend

Electric Monkey
Nova Zelândia
30 de abril de 2024

Good little app it works just fine, low cost for small shop I used it for 2 years with no problems just some minor delay on some rare occasions - few minutes actually no big deal, very responsive customer service also thx !

motorbits.nl
Países Baixos
30 de abril de 2024

I have been using the app for over 2 years, it offers something more professional looking for our online sales orders. The support, which I have engaged with 2x has been prompt and effective.

MoveFactorX
Estados Unidos
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
7 de julho de 2024

Such an awesome app. It has saved me a lot of time not having to do invoices manually any more and the app was really quick and easy to setup.
The app works well and I have had a great experience since the start!
I highly recommend this app……

9eight5
Nova Zelândia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
5 de maio de 2024

Great app. And great support - Amol is the guy. Helped me out and is a beacon for the company.

i've tried loads of other apps like this, but THIS app is the one. don't bother with the others - i've done the hardwork already and the rest aren't worth bothering with.

The Hydro Bros
Reino Unido
6 de junho de 2024

I must say that the customer service was impeccable. Amol was so efficient and resolved my issue immediately. He was knowledgeable and patient. He truly understood the urgency of my request and resolved it in a timely manner.

Thank you Amol.

Ourika Soap
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 5 anos usando o app
9 de julho de 2024

Great app, easy to set up and use! Amol was great in support : ) I highly recommend!

Vaporever Australia
Austrália
Quase 4 anos usando o app
3 de junho de 2024

Amol was very helpful in setting up calls and looking into queries for me. Thank you.

CollecTin
Reino Unido
13 de maio de 2024

Great Stuff, Clean and tidy information. Recommends to all and try it out

selectadjs
Emirados Árabes Unidos
Quase 2 anos usando o app
13 de maio de 2024

Very good app, no problems, good customer support. It makes invoicing simple, especially for customers in the EU because they can add their VAT number to invoices.

Premium Health Japan