Invoice Hero PDF

• 3% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
2024年4月30日

Good little app it works just fine, low cost for small shop I used it for 2 years with no problems just some minor delay on some rare occasions - few minutes actually no big deal, very responsive customer service also thx !

motorbits.nl
荷兰
2024年6月4日

App works exceptionally well for what we use it for. Most of our orders are online purchases however when we do need to invoice prior to purchase, Invoice Hero is an easy way to generate and send a fantastic looking invoice. The team are always helpful and super responsive, even when we have easy questions. Highly Recommend

Electric Monkey
新西兰
2024年4月30日

I have been using the app for over 2 years, it offers something more professional looking for our online sales orders. The support, which I have engaged with 2x has been prompt and effective.

MoveFactorX
美国
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年5月5日

Great app. And great support - Amol is the guy. Helped me out and is a beacon for the company.

i've tried loads of other apps like this, but THIS app is the one. don't bother with the others - i've done the hardwork already and the rest aren't worth bothering with.

The Hydro Bros
英国
2024年6月6日

I must say that the customer service was impeccable. Amol was so efficient and resolved my issue immediately. He was knowledgeable and patient. He truly understood the urgency of my request and resolved it in a timely manner.

Thank you Amol.

Ourika Soap
美国
大约5年 人在使用应用
2024年3月18日

It was very helpful as I was struggling from a day, but my issue was resolved in just few minutes I am really very happy with the guidance where Mr. Harun gave us.
Thanks once again....

selectadjs
阿拉伯联合酋长国
接近2年 人在使用应用
2024年6月3日

Amol was very helpful in setting up calls and looking into queries for me. Thank you.

CollecTin
英国
2024年4月16日

I highly recommend this app for its simplicity, ease of use, and comprehensive features. Setting it up is straightforward, and it meets all the necessary requirements seamlessly. Additionally, the customer service is excellent—special thanks to Harun, who was particularly helpful with my needs

NormalisBoring
荷兰
2个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月13日

Very good app, no problems, good customer support. It makes invoicing simple, especially for customers in the EU because they can add their VAT number to invoices.

Premium Health Japan