Invoice Hero: PDF Invoices App

PDF Invoice, Order Printer, Packaging Slips, Tax & Shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PDF invoices Order Printer Packaging Slips Shopify invoice

The Cupcake Room

Location Australia

Very nicely written app. Detailed, lots of options and settings and works very smoothly! The team is quick to respond to any queries or suggestions. Highly recommend.

CoolGizmo

Location Malaysia

convenient! great app for invoice automation .......................................................

Zero Waste Path // Wholesale

The app is amazing, and the customer support is the best I've ever had!!
Rajesh kindly help us find ways to add the VAT number of our business customers to the invoices and even added a VAT field at checkout where customers can add it directly (which is very hard to do on Shopify) - and then the VAT number is added automatically in the billing information of the customer on the invoice, which is sent automatically!
Honestly amazing! If I could give infinite stars I would!!

Leonidas Kensington

Time spent using app 8 minutes

looking good so far! Great to be able to have the manual option. Clear and simple setup, only took a few mins

GIVEWATTS

Location Sweden

Great app and super fast customer support! I had a small editing problem and they helped me very fast in a call with a developer. Great customization options!

Pimplate

Location France
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Installation rapide et simple. Paramétrage sans souci.
En cours de tests actuellement sur notre boutique.

UN Women online store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great, simple to use and cost effective! The support given by the team is fantastic, highly recommend this app.

Seo Digital Club

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am using Invoice Hero for my business. Great and easy to use. Easy to setup!
Highly Recommended for the Shopify Merchants around the world. Especially for new startup business owners this a great app to save costs. I am planning to share this app with my Friends, Family and my Loyal customers around the world. Keep up the good work!

Driving Skull

Location Germany

Total einfach zu benutzen. Ich als Einsteiger komme gut damit klar. Rechnungen könne auf deutsch eingestellt werden.

FISLL

raj was extremely helpful - he walked me thru all the details of the app and made sure i understood - they are open to making changes if needed
thanks