Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLVeda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

J’adore bio

This application sent emails to 1500 of my customers without my consent.... with my name and surname and some TERRIBLE TEXT "THANKS FOR DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU" .... REPUTATIONAL RISK!!! I absolutely do not recommend!!

April 20, 2020

We regret the inconvenience. The app by default sends invoices to your customers automatically on an order confirmation. It sends invoice mail with some default text and with the store owners name and email address. If you wish to stop automatic sending of invoices or want to customize email text, sender's name and email address please contact us at support@mlveda.com.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Pumpables

Horrendous. We didn't even use this app as it couldn't support multi currency.

To our horror we then discovered it was sending automatic default emails in broken English to our customers from our *admin* email (not even our customer facing support email), and revealing personal company info.

Massive fail.

To the developers: if you are going to have automated default emails, at least get someone to make sure they are in good English.

"Thank you for providing us the opportunity to do business with you. You will find the invoice for your recent order, attached with this mail.

Signed,
[CEO's personal contact details]

Plz, just no.

December 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!
If you wish to edit the mail content or to generate invoices in multiple currencies please contact us at support@mlveda.com.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

CleanGrow Sensors

doesn't work, installed, doesnt let me make an invoice from an order, wasted my time............................................

March 11, 2019

You can create invoice of the order which you receive after installing the app.