Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLveda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

Silver Nutmeg

Good support from the team but needs to have options for customizing things - for example changing the font of the invoice to reflect our branding, and being able to add text to the invoice that we like (for example, thank you for your order) - it's a very unattractive looking invoice at the moment.

Also being able to send to specific customers only is what we need with this app to give it a higher score

Dandelion Eco Store

I really like this app. The only problem I have is that I would like to be able to do bulk invoices as opposed to going into each order and only being able to print one at a time

The MuslimMoon

Great app and met my initial needs. However, I really wish it was more customizable to allow me to use the formatting and design language of all my other notifications. I also would like to be able to add my own text in the invoice

DMC FINS Australia

I used this app to produce invoices for orders placed in Shopify by businesses who need invoices for tax purposes. While the generation of the invoices is quick and easy, the invoice didn't say "Tax Invoice" (a requirement in Australia for tax purposes) and there was a lack of flexibility in what can be done in the Settings.

Venus & Gaia®

Thank you for making a free tool for shopify customers
It it was editable, that would be even greater

Star Hollow Candle Company

It works, but not being able to customize it makes it not work for me. Too choppy and generic for my store

abhibasket

A better app for making good invoice but this should be more customized. I have uninstalled one invoice app because I love it. one thing I don't like in this app when I wrote some note in customer orders there is not shown but some apps give this feature for free.