Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLveda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

ROVE Dash Cam

This is a super awesome APP and it has solved our many needs. The customer service is also top-notch and very personalized. Don't be afraid to reach out to them if you ever need any personalized changed. They are very professional and will do whatever it takes to get things solved for you. I highly recommend this APP. Cheers! Thank you so much Invoicehero and please keep up the good work. Hope to see more features soon.

Guappaa

Good free app thank you ! But in France this App is not complete with the legal informations writing. That's not on the invoice and I can't write this.

Stockhound Ltd

I set this app up a while ago and had no need for any further input, it just works without any problems, invoices are emailed to customers automatically after a sale. Excellent service I have no hesitation on recommending this invoicing app. Thanks Invoice Hero!

GGQ Guide Supplies

The app was easy to install and set up. I like that I can go to the app dashboard and download the invoices if required.

Hickory Ridge Soap Co

Love this app, it works just as described for orders on our website, www.hickoryridgesoaps.com. Love that you can set it and forget it, and it's free. This was a must have app for our wholesale customers.

Tea Life

Actually very simple, easy, and takes care of those annoying requests for PDF invoices that you'll sometimes get that aren't natively handled by Shopify. Should have installed it earlier.

Downside is that it doesn't pull past orders up and only generates from new orders since install but that's okay.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!
The app has the capability to generate invoices for the past 30 days orders.
To generate invoices for the past orders please follow the bellow steps or contact us at support@mlveda.com
Open your store admin --> Go to orders --> Open the order you wish to create invoice --> Click on More Actions --> Click on Create Invoice using Invoice Hero.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Tranquila

Very useful app and a very very helpful team.
I recommend it to every store, it is important...

Firenndes

I am really satisfied with this app. It's really easy to use and the support responds very quickly..

Chauffeur Shop AM TRUST MEDIA

Very reactive email support. Easy and quick to install. Looking forward to some upgrades (being able to customize the invoice)

Luna Wedding & Event Supplies

This app is exactly what we're after. Radhesh was very helpful, he went above and beyond to help with my requirements.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6