Gain Total Marketplace Control
All the tools you need to set up and run an Amazon or Etsy style marketplace with multiple vendor automated via code-free customisations
Empower Your Vendors
Powerful portal to allow vendors to manage all their operations. Frictionless onboarding and one-click integration to vendor stores
Automate Manual Operations
Automate all major marketplace operations, from vendor review, product approval and pricing to shipping management and vendor payouts.
About Marketplace in a Box
Marketcube empowers you to transform your Shopify store to a fully functional marketplace-type business, like Amazon or Etsy. It provides all the tools to set up, monetise and run your marketplace with transparency. From shipping to accounting, get all the tools you and your vendors need to operate a marketplace at scale.
Fulfilment options we support: * Dropshipping * Consignment or E-Concession (ship to marketplace operator, or pick-up from vendor) * Click and Collect - Coming Soon
In these difficult times, we remain relentlessly focused on providing you with the excellent service and hence are still offering FREE White Glove Onboarding, to help you set up and get going.
Before you begin please note:
- This is the right solution for you if you want to run a marketplace-type business with your own vendors and products.
- This is NOT a product sourcing platform for dropshipping.
Automated Marketplace Operations for You
- Save time and eliminate manual errors by configuring and automating all major settings and terms required for scalable marketplace operations, from commission to product management to shipping.
- Build and maintain your own branding thanks to flexible design, custom domain and other inbuilt branding features.
- Make it easy for vendors to join your marketplace. They can be invited to join via an email or embedded link or you can create accounts on their behalf. If your vendors have their own online stores they can easily connect them without code, eliminating the need for manual product and order updates.
- Get paid for every marketplace sale based on a pre-set commission. Automate vendor payouts to your vendors.
- Be automatically notified of all activity and new orders in your store and stay up to date on all marketplace operations at all times, including order status and fulfilment.
- Easily migrate to Marketcube from another platform thanks to a complete set of bulk tools (APIs available on request.)
Automated Marketplace Operations for Your Vendors
- Your vendors get access to their own vendor portals and can manage their profile, products, orders and fulfilment.
- Your vendors only see order and customer information relevant to them.
- If your vendors are already on Shopify they can enable real-time inventory sync with your marketplace.
Enterprise-grade Data Protection and Security
Complete GDPR compliance, data encryption and protection.
Reliability & Scalability
Marketcube's cloud-hosted and micro-service infrastructure handles unlimited traffic and ensures your marketplace is stable and performant.
Our experienced team with over a decade of marketplace management experience is here to help. Contact us from within the app for real-time advice and support.
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $240/month billed at $2,880 once per year
or $400/month billed at $4,800 once per year
or $600/month billed at $7,200 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app look amazing on papers, but it as so much bug and the customer services is just not so great but it's now better after we complain. We still have faith it but they have to prove us they can deliver. We will give them an other week or two but if they can't deliver we can wait longer for our launch. Our vendors try to connect there paypal, it fail, we try to have support to fix it, and its just so slow that our vendors get discourage. If they can have a better customer support and gives us live support in a 6h window they will become one of the top app.
As an update, the company has refunded me 2 months out of 5. The company automatically charges a subscription fee after the 30-day trial. They explained this to me and have offered a partial refund. Although I would have liked a full refund, I now understand the fault was also on my end for not checking the trial terms. ------ I downloaded this app and immediately realized it did not have the capabilities I needed. I never used the app, nor did I activate a plan. However, I was charged for 5 consecutive months for the app. I reached out to the company explaining this error only to be refused a refund or any help at all. It's unfortunate when companies are dishonest. I would have hoped to refer them based on their customer service, even though the product wasn't right for me; however, after being charged nearly $400 and treated so poorly, I cannot in good faith recommend this app to anyone.
Hi, many thanks for you review. However, I would like to point out that we provide a 28 day free trial, that you as the Shopify store owner activated. We are not in anyway in-charge of your billing or for activating charges.
In this case you installed the app, agreed to the terms and then did not uninstall it for five months, we cannot uninstall it for you. The timeline of events is as follows:
1. The user installed the app on 27-Dec-2020 at 1:59 pm.
2. Recurring charge was accepted by the user on 27-Dec-2020 at 2:00 pm, this was accepted by the user only. The process does not proceed further till the time the user does not accept it.
4. The app was uninstalled by the user on 16-June-2021 at 9:06 pm.
5. On 16-June recurring charge was cancelled automatically.
We have a simple view, once an app is installed and Shopify has charged you then they pay us on a bi-monthly basis. We do not have any control on the charge that you agree to and activate.
Our terms of service are clear on this which you do agree to before you accept to go on a trial: www.marketcube.io/terms
We are a services platform and once an account is active allocate resources to it, which we provide for free for only the first 28 days. This is no different to any other online service say NetFlix, that once the account is active, you have access to all the features.
It is unfortunate that you think we are somehow accessing your account and pulling money from it. To be clear there is no mechanism available for us to do that as all our subscriptions run via Shopify and you agree to the charges you incur on third party apps like.
I used this app with the hope that it will be better than the multivendor marketplace. The support is horrible!! They kept sending us the same link of a tutorial that doesn't work and wouldn't look into the problem.
Hi, many thanks for the review. I am looking into the issues that you had experienced, however, I believe your issue specially around the domain mapping is now resolved. I'm sure that my team has been in constant touch to resolve any other issues.