Stay in control
Everything you need to set up, monetize and run your marketplace with real time activity tracking and in-built customization
Empower your vendors
Frictionless and quick vendor onboarding, powerful vendor portal and always up to date inventory empower your vendors to help run your store
Automate and reduce overheads
Automated vendor payouts, pricing, notifications and other various time consuming daily operations help you save time and money.
About Multi Vendor Manager
MARKETCUBE.io instantly transforms your Shopify store into a fully functional multi-vendor marketplace, providing all the tools you need to run a marketplace business (from vendor and inventory management to order management and accounting). Think Amazon, Etsy etc.
We will soon be adding integrations for WooCommerce and BigCommerce, public facing vendor profile pages, advance shipping and vendor services.
Before you begin please note:
- If you already have your own vendors and are looking for a way to manage Drop-shipping operations with them, then this app is for you.
- We "currently" are not a product sourcing platform i.e. find and add products from available vendors. We hope to open sourcing later in the year.
Automated Marketplace Operations for You
- Set your marketplace commission to get paid yourself and pay your vendors for every sale in your store (you can choose between % or set amount and even configure different commission levels for different vendors, different product categories or combination of both)
- Invite vendors to join, import vendors or embed a link to vendor registration anywhere on your web-site
- Choose to automatically approve new vendors to scale up quickly or enable manual approval flow to work with selected few
- Be automatically notified of all new orders in your store (and choose to have your vendors automatically notified too or only be notified post your approval), as well as stay up to date on order status and fulfilment
- Choose to auto-approve products and product edits to scale up quickly or enable manual approval flow
- Add products by connecting to your Shopify store and map these to new or existing vendors
- Customise your marketplace design, email templates & invoices to preserve your branding (you can add custom logo, change text and colour and edit invoices and email templates)
- Perform any operation in bulk, as well as get a full set of handy import and export functions
Automated Marketplace Operations for Your Vendors
- Your vendors get access to their own vendor accounts and be able manage their profile, their products, orders and fulfilment (incl. order tracking)
- Your vendors only see their own order lines
- If your vendors are already on Shopify they can enable real-time inventory sync with your store
Reliable and Scalable Technology
Thanks to MARKETCUBE.io cloud-hosted and microservices-based infrastructure, it can handle large amounts of traffic on your marketplace without taking a hit on performance, making it equally suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Our experienced team with over a decade of marketplace management experience is here to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or from within the app for real-time advice.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Free to install
Assisted onboarding and setup for 30mins at $99
Max Vendors 3
Max Products 10
Standard setup options
Assisted onboarding and setup for 2hrs at $249
Max Vendors 25
Max Products 500
Your Custom Branding
Basic Shipping options
Assisted onboarding and setup for 2hrs at $249 (claim 25% discount)
Max Vendors 150
Max Products 5000
Your Custom Branding and Domain
Advanced shipping options
Branded vendor profile pages
or $111.75/month billed at $1,341 once per year
Assisted onboarding and setup for 2hrs at $249 (claim 50% discount)
Max Vendors 500
Max Products 25000
Your Custom Branding and Domain
Advanced shipping options
Branded Vendor profile pages (coming soon)
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 9 reviews
Most recent reviews
Best marketplace app! very good support! Fast and simple setup of the app! i really recommand Marketcube! verry excited to see the next features
Thank you for your support and feedback. We're very happy to see your marketplace grow with us!
I absolutely love using Marketcube. I was using another multi-vendor platform before, and it was so complicated, outdated and difficult to use. Marketcube has so many of the features that you need to have a successful marketplace, including 5-min super easy Shopify integration, simple CSV product uploading, automatic payment to vendors, individual commission settings to name a few.
Their customer service is fantastic. They are very responsive and have solved all of my problems. Also, they are constantly working on and releasing new features. Plus, their pricing structure cannot be beat!
Thank you so much for feedback! Internally we put a lot of emphasis on user experience and support, and constantly develop new features based on customer feedback so very happy our approach comes across!
Miss Fashion Week
This app does not provide store inside a store. Don't use this if you are looking for a way to create a store within a store, whereby each vendor has their own unique page that they can promote/link to.
this app don't expose Vendor pages externally, although they are releasing those very soon. they only push the product information to your Shopify store, where you could add vendor products to vendor collections.
Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear Marketcube didn't work for you at a time, however we did take your feedback into account and since then have built stand-alone vendor pages. We would be happy to give you a demo and would love for you to give us another try. If you're interested let us know, email@example.com