Start Online Marketplace Today
Transform your store into a fully functional and customisable multi-vendor marketplace and launch the next Amazon or Etsy in minutes!
Automate Marketplace Mgmt.
Get a full set of marketplace management tools, from vendor, inventory and order management to accounting and payments.
Empower Your Vendors
Allow your vendors to power your business and self manage their inventory, orders and payments, whilst still maintaining full control
About Multi‑vendor Marketplace
MARKETCUBE.io instantly transforms your Shopify store into a fully functional multi-vendor marketplace, providing all the tools you need to run a marketplace business (from vendor and inventory management to order management and accounting).
Before you begin please note:
- If you already have your own vendors and are looking for a way to manage Drop-shipping operations with them, then this app is for you.
- We "currently" are not a product sourcing platform i.e. find and add products from available vendors. We hope to open sourcing later in the year.
If in doubt please checkout put intro video, Guide to how Marketcube.io works, on our support site: http://support.marketcube.io/quick-guide-to-marketcube-io-for-sellers/how-does-marketcube-work
Automated Marketplace Operations for You
- Set your marketplace commission to get paid yourself and pay your vendors for every sale in your store (you can choose between % or set amount and even configure different commission levels for different vendors, different product categories or combination of both)
- Invite vendors to join, import vendors or embed a link to vendor registration anywhere on your web-site
- Choose to automatically approve new vendors to scale up quickly or enable manual approval flow to work with selected few
- Be automatically notified of all new orders in your store (and choose to have your vendors automatically notified too or only be notified post your approval), as well as stay up to date on order status and fulfilment
- Choose to auto-approve products and product edits to scale up quickly or enable manual approval flow
- Add products by connecting to your Shopify store and map these to new or existing vendors
- Customise your marketplace design, email templates & invoices to preserve your branding (you can add custom logo, change text and colour and edit invoices and email templates)
- Perform any operation in bulk, as well as get a full set of handy import and export functions
Automated Marketplace Operations for Your Vendors
- Your vendors get access to their own vendor accounts and be able manage their profile, their products, orders and fulfilment (incl. order tracking)
- Your vendors only see their own order lines
- If your vendors are already on Shopify they can enable real-time inventory sync with your store
Reliable and Scalable Technology
Thanks to MARKETCUBE.io cloud-hosted and microservices-based infrastructure, it can handle large amounts of traffic on your marketplace without taking a hit on performance, making it equally suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Our experienced team with over a decade of marketplace management experience is here to help. Contact us at email@example.com or from within the app for real-time advice.
- Developer website
Pricing 14-day free trial
Max Vendors 10
Max Products 100
Max Vendors 25
Max Products 250
Your Custom Branding
Max Products 50,000
Your Custom Branding
Max Products 750,000
Your Custom Branding
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 7 reviews
Most recent reviews
Miss Fashion Week
This app does not provide store inside a store. Don't use this if you are looking for a way to create a store within a store, whereby each vendor has their own unique page that they can promote/link to.
this app don't expose Vendor pages externally, although they are releasing those very soon. they only push the product information to your Shopify store, where you could add vendor products to vendor collections.
I really feel sorry for the guy who made this app if he thinks it works.
Can't imagine creating a store which other people rely on with an app this buggy it should be free at least until it works.
Some issues regards design and account features but i was refunded my charges and stopped using absolute top stars given.
Rock N Romance
Very Very Basic, Functions and tools are limited to a point that it becomes impossible to manage to manage products that vendors upload unless you want to do it one by one .. Ok if you are just starting out and wnat to get a feel for running a marketplace but of your plans are anything other than a pocket money "spare bedroom business" then avoid and stay well away .. On a plus side, it is easy to install within a few minutes so no massive amount of wasted time .. hence the 2 stars rather than just 1 that we feel it really deserves ..