Multi Vendor Manager

Multi Vendor Manager

by Marketcube.io

Convert your store to a multi vendor marketplace in minutes

AFreeShop

Best marketplace app! very good support! Fast and simple setup of the app! i really recommand Marketcube! verry excited to see the next features

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your support and feedback. We're very happy to see your marketplace grow with us!

happyn

I absolutely love using Marketcube. I was using another multi-vendor platform before, and it was so complicated, outdated and difficult to use. Marketcube has so many of the features that you need to have a successful marketplace, including 5-min super easy Shopify integration, simple CSV product uploading, automatic payment to vendors, individual commission settings to name a few.

Their customer service is fantastic. They are very responsive and have solved all of my problems. Also, they are constantly working on and releasing new features. Plus, their pricing structure cannot be beat!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for feedback! Internally we put a lot of emphasis on user experience and support, and constantly develop new features based on customer feedback so very happy our approach comes across!

Miss Fashion Week

This app does not provide store inside a store. Don't use this if you are looking for a way to create a store within a store, whereby each vendor has their own unique page that they can promote/link to.

this app don't expose Vendor pages externally, although they are releasing those very soon. they only push the product information to your Shopify store, where you could add vendor products to vendor collections.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear Marketcube didn't work for you at a time, however we did take your feedback into account and since then have built stand-alone vendor pages. We would be happy to give you a demo and would love for you to give us another try. If you're interested let us know, support@marketcube.io

Thanks,

Brands Dropship

I really feel sorry for the guy who made this app if he thinks it works.
Can't imagine creating a store which other people rely on with an app this buggy it should be free at least until it works.

Some issues regards design and account features but i was refunded my charges and stopped using absolute top stars given.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear our solution didn't work for you. Our team is working really hard to make sure our clients get the best out of Marketcube. We had provided you with extensive support and introduced new feature off the back of your feedback. As a gesture of goodwill we have also refunded you post your free trial expiry. I'm keen to hear from you how we could have provided a better experience or what were the issues left unaddressed. Feel free to reach out to us, support@marketcube.io

Rock N Romance

Very Very Basic, Functions and tools are limited to a point that it becomes impossible to manage to manage products that vendors upload unless you want to do it one by one .. Ok if you are just starting out and wnat to get a feel for running a marketplace but of your plans are anything other than a pocket money "spare bedroom business" then avoid and stay well away .. On a plus side, it is easy to install within a few minutes so no massive amount of wasted time .. hence the 2 stars rather than just 1 that we feel it really deserves ..

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear Marketcube didn't work for you. We have built a lot of new functionality since your last review and currently provide tools for managing all key marketplace operations in bulk, from vendor onboarding to product updates. We have also introduced a bunch of efficiency and automation tools to streamline marketplace operations at scale, ie you can set up automated vendor payouts via Stripe or PayPal, your vendors can set their inventory to auto update, packing lists for all orders are auto generated per vendor and many more. I will be happy to give you a demo and hopefully you can give us another try.

Atelier Provocateur

great app, great help thanks Shazad

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Shazad is very happy :)

Socheap89

Good app... I have a feeling it have a great potential.. Lets wait and see when they set the prices how expensive it will be compare to marketplace app

July 2, 2019

Thank you for feedback. Since your review we have introduced a lot more functionality and keen to hear your thoughts on what else we might need to make your marketplace experience even better (I dare say fantastic!). Please reach out to us, support@marketcube.io

Mcxtra

Great app and very responsive support team! Had a few questions but got lots of help and quick replies (and that's over the weekend!). Big thanks!
I was hesitating between marketcube and another app but 6 of my large suppliers are on Shopify and this app provides instant access to their inventory at all times without them having to do anything (apart from installing marketcube app for suppliers). I run a few test orders and everything worked well so far.

I am hoping to launch my store within the next month and will update the review. Very happy so far!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! As fellow entrepreneurs we understand how important the time and efficiency are for you. It's great to see your business growing with us for over a year now!

Thanks,

Madera Ph

Very useless app. Poor support and just doesn't make sense. Don't waste your time installing this good for nothing app

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. We've checked our records and can see that you have not used the app and have not been in touch with us before. We're very keen to understand what might have caused the confusion and rectify any issues you might have had. Please get in touch with us, support@marketcube.io