Marketplace in a Box

Marketplace in a Box

by Marketcube.io

Convert your store to a multi vendor marketplace in minutes

Brands Dropship

I really feel sorry for the guy who made this app if he thinks it works.
Can't imagine creating a store which other people rely on with an app this buggy it should be free at least until it works.

Some issues regards design and account features but i was refunded my charges and stopped using absolute top stars given.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear our solution didn't work for you. Our team is working really hard to make sure our clients get the best out of Marketcube. We had provided you with extensive support and introduced new feature off the back of your feedback. As a gesture of goodwill we have also refunded you post your free trial expiry. I'm keen to hear from you how we could have provided a better experience or what were the issues left unaddressed. Feel free to reach out to us, support@marketcube.io

Thanks
Maria

Rock N Romance

Very Very Basic, Functions and tools are limited to a point that it becomes impossible to manage to manage products that vendors upload unless you want to do it one by one .. Ok if you are just starting out and wnat to get a feel for running a marketplace but of your plans are anything other than a pocket money "spare bedroom business" then avoid and stay well away .. On a plus side, it is easy to install within a few minutes so no massive amount of wasted time .. hence the 2 stars rather than just 1 that we feel it really deserves ..

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear Marketcube didn't work for you. We have built a lot of new functionality since your last review and currently provide tools for managing all key marketplace operations in bulk, from vendor onboarding to product updates. We have also introduced a bunch of efficiency and automation tools to streamline marketplace operations at scale, ie you can set up automated vendor payouts via Stripe or PayPal, your vendors can set their inventory to auto update, packing lists for all orders are auto generated per vendor and many more. I will be happy to give you a demo and hopefully you can give us another try.

Thanks