Marketplace in a Box

Marketplace in a Box

by Marketcube.io

Convert your store to a multi vendor marketplace in minutes

Local Artisan

This app provides the best user interface experience for running a small scale marketplace. Here is some feedback I've received from one of my sellers "Have to say this is a fantastic and very painless process, some vendor sites are so cumbersome and time consuming listing everything separately again then having to update manually. Good stuff!"
My sellers are able to sync their own Shopify feeds to my store making it a super easy process. Like all apps there are a couple of quirks but over all I'm very happy with the app!

58Facettes

Great support from the team, the app is well done and easy to use. It covers all the main features one needs to create a marketplace. They are also constently developping new features and improving their existing ones.

happyn

I absolutely love using Marketcube. I was using another multi-vendor platform before, and it was so complicated, outdated and difficult to use. Marketcube has so many of the features that you need to have a successful marketplace, including 5-min super easy Shopify integration, simple CSV product uploading, automatic payment to vendors, individual commission settings to name a few.

Their customer service is fantastic. They are very responsive and have solved all of my problems. Also, they are constantly working on and releasing new features. Plus, their pricing structure cannot be beat!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for feedback! Internally we put a lot of emphasis on user experience and support, and constantly develop new features based on customer feedback so very happy our approach comes across!

Atelier Provocateur

great app, great help thanks Shazad

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Shazad is very happy :)

Thanks

Socheap89

Good app... I have a feeling it have a great potential.. Lets wait and see when they set the prices how expensive it will be compare to marketplace app

July 2, 2019

Thank you for feedback. Since your review we have introduced a lot more functionality and keen to hear your thoughts on what else we might need to make your marketplace experience even better (I dare say fantastic!). Please reach out to us, support@marketcube.io

Thanks

Mcxtra

Great app and very responsive support team! Had a few questions but got lots of help and quick replies (and that's over the weekend!). Big thanks!
I was hesitating between marketcube and another app but 6 of my large suppliers are on Shopify and this app provides instant access to their inventory at all times without them having to do anything (apart from installing marketcube app for suppliers). I run a few test orders and everything worked well so far.

I am hoping to launch my store within the next month and will update the review. Very happy so far!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! As fellow entrepreneurs we understand how important the time and efficiency are for you. It's great to see your business growing with us for over a year now!

Thanks,