Marketplace in a Box

Create your Amazon or Etsy style marketplace in minutes

From $299/month. 30-day free trial.

Glassette

We have worked very closely with Shazad and his team over the past 6 months on an ambitious marketplace launch. Shazad and his team have really helped us to realise our ambitions through Marketcube and have helped us to avoid the significant costs associated with bespoke dev work which, as a start up, we needed to avoid. Shazad and his team have been very responsive and ensured that any issues we have (even if some dev work was required) are resolved accordingly. Thanks to the Marketcube team!

Modern Desi

Went live in May and have had great success with this app. We are at around 20 vendors so far with over 700 products. The vendors love the automations of the live sync functionality and ease of use of the vendor portal. There are glitches here and there like all platforms but the team responds right away to any questions, queries and issues. The imperfections are fine because it means we're growing together and the team takes feedback really well. The ability to schedule calls and talk to them live is also a bonus just in case there are misunderstandings. The ability to customize features has a been a big bonus to the development and growth of our site and we've really been able to work with vendors to make sure we are providing the best and easiest solution for them making it worthwhile to join the platform. Overall, highly recommend.

Humanery

We have just launched a multi-vendor marketplace with Marketcube. Day 1 we went live with 10 vendors and 700+ SKUs. We've had amazing support from Shazad (CEO) and his team. They respond all hours of the day and are committed to our success. We sleep better at night knowing that Marketcube is here to back us. Whenever we have asked for custom development to deliver features that enhance our value proposition, they've been on our side. I can see these guys really growing fast and becoming the go-to marketplace as a service platform for budding and large operators alike.

Local Artisan

This app provides the best user interface experience for running a small scale marketplace. Here is some feedback I've received from one of my sellers "Have to say this is a fantastic and very painless process, some vendor sites are so cumbersome and time consuming listing everything separately again then having to update manually. Good stuff!"
My sellers are able to sync their own Shopify feeds to my store making it a super easy process. Like all apps there are a couple of quirks but over all I'm very happy with the app!

February 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you and your vendors are loving our Live Connect feature. Thanks for using Marketcube to operate your marketplace.

58Facettes

Great support from the team, the app is well done and easy to use. It covers all the main features one needs to create a marketplace. They are also constently developping new features and improving their existing ones.

February 21, 2021

Thank you for your review and we appreciate you choosing Marketcube to run your marketplace business.

happyn

I absolutely love using Marketcube. I was using another multi-vendor platform before, and it was so complicated, outdated and difficult to use. Marketcube has so many of the features that you need to have a successful marketplace, including 5-min super easy Shopify integration, simple CSV product uploading, automatic payment to vendors, individual commission settings to name a few.

Their customer service is fantastic. They are very responsive and have solved all of my problems. Also, they are constantly working on and releasing new features. Plus, their pricing structure cannot be beat!

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for feedback! Internally we put a lot of emphasis on user experience and support, and constantly develop new features based on customer feedback so very happy our approach comes across!

Atelier Provocateur

great app, great help thanks Shazad

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Shazad is very happy :)

Thanks

Socheap89

Good app... I have a feeling it have a great potential.. Lets wait and see when they set the prices how expensive it will be compare to marketplace app

July 2, 2019

Thank you for feedback. Since your review we have introduced a lot more functionality and keen to hear your thoughts on what else we might need to make your marketplace experience even better (I dare say fantastic!). Please reach out to us, support@marketcube.io

Thanks

Mcxtra

Great app and very responsive support team! Had a few questions but got lots of help and quick replies (and that's over the weekend!). Big thanks!
I was hesitating between marketcube and another app but 6 of my large suppliers are on Shopify and this app provides instant access to their inventory at all times without them having to do anything (apart from installing marketcube app for suppliers). I run a few test orders and everything worked well so far.

I am hoping to launch my store within the next month and will update the review. Very happy so far!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! As fellow entrepreneurs we understand how important the time and efficiency are for you. It's great to see your business growing with us for over a year now!

Thanks,