Stay in control
Everything you need to set up, monetize and run your marketplace with real time activity tracking and in-built customization
Empower your vendors
Frictionless and quick vendor onboarding, powerful vendor portal and always up to date inventory empower your vendors to help run your store
Automate and reduce overheads
Automated vendor payouts, pricing, notifications and other various time consuming daily operations help you save time and money.
Acerca de Marketplace in a Box
In these difficult times, we remain relentlessly focused on providing you with the excellent service and support your business needs hence have decided to FREE White Glove Onboarding, to help you get set up.
MARKETCUBE.io instantly transforms your Shopify store into a fully functional multi-vendor marketplace, providing all the tools you need to run a marketplace business (from vendor and inventory management to order management and accounting). Think Amazon, Etsy etc.
We will soon be adding integrations for WooCommerce and BigCommerce, public-facing vendor profile pages, advance shipping and vendor services.
Before you begin please note:
- If you already have your own vendors and are looking for a way to manage Drop-shipping operations with them, then this app is for you.
- We "currently" are not a product sourcing platform i.e. find and add products from available vendors. We hope to open-sourcing later in the year.
Automated Marketplace Operations for You
- Set your marketplace commission to get paid yourself and pay your vendors for every sale in your store (you can choose between % or set amount and even configure different commission levels for different vendors, different product categories or combination of both)
- Invite vendors to join, import vendors or embed a link to vendor registration anywhere on your web-site
- Choose to automatically approve new vendors to scale up quickly or enable manual approval flow to work with selected few
- Be automatically notified of all new orders in your store (and choose to have your vendors automatically notified too or only be notified post your approval), as well as stay up to date on order status and fulfilment
- Add products by connecting to your Shopify store and map these to new or existing vendors
- Customise your marketplace design, email templates & invoices to preserve your branding (you can add custom logo, change text and colour and edit invoices and email templates)
Automated Marketplace Operations for Your Vendors
- Your vendors get access to their own vendor accounts and be able to manage their profile, their products, orders and fulfilment (incl. order tracking)
- Your vendors only see their own order lines
- If your vendors are already on Shopify they can enable real-time inventory sync with your store
Reliable and Scalable Technology
Thanks to MARKETCUBE.io cloud-hosted and microservices-based infrastructure, it can handle large amounts of traffic on your marketplace without taking a hit on performance, making it equally suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Our experienced team with over a decade of marketplace management experience is here to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or from within the app for real-time advice.
Se integra con
Precio 28 días de prueba gratis
o $59/mes se factura $708 una vez al año
Assisted onboarding and setup for 2hrs at $249
# Vendors 150
# Products 3,000
Unlimited orders & customers
Basic sales commission
Vendors, products, orders, pricing management
o $129/mes se factura $1,548 una vez al año
Assisted onboarding and setup for 2hrs at $249 (claim 25% discount)
# Vendors 350
# Products 10,000
Your domain & branding
Live Connect (TM)
Advanced sales commission & pricing
Vendor payouts Stripe & PayPal
o $249/mes se factura $2,988 una vez al año
Assisted onboarding and setup for 2hrs at $249 (claim 50% discount)
# Vendors 1,200
# Products 25,000
External vendor pages
Advanced shipping management (incl. vendor-managed shipping)
* Todos los cargos se facturan en USD. Los cargos recurrentes, incluidos los costos mensuales o los cargos basados en el uso, se facturan cada 30 días.
Reseñas más recientes
Portland Cottage Industries
It's okay, and mostly does what I need. Quality of individual parts of it is very hit and miss, documentation is sparse, and support is only helpful if you're persistent and are willing to suffer miscommunications and delays. Vendors have no complaints, and one says the upload process is easier than what she's used to with Shopify stores. This is the best aspect of Marketcube so far. However, we haven't officially opened so I can't comment on that side of things. The interface for approving items works, but is clunky. You have to visit the item to check what it is, but then you can't approve within that screen - you have to go back and approve in a different screen. Vendor pages exist, but it's unclear how to edit them or link to them from the individual products. I'll probably end up creating my own vendor pages because that's easier than figuring out Marketcube from their sparse documentation and hit-or-miss support (see next paragraph) Support is also hit and miss. The first time, I got a relatively prompt response with exactly the information I needed. The second time, they told me to do something I'd already done and asked for a screenshot I'd already given them. The third time was on a Friday, and they promised me screenshots on how to do something - which they delivered on Monday, and the screenshots appeared to use a completely different version of the software than what I had been given access to. What makes this worse is that the help bubble will not show you previous messages until you type something new, so if I want to check if there's an answer I have to type a nonsense message into the chat. One thing to help your experience: the app is slow when using it within Shopify, but is significantly faster if you access it on the Marketcube site. I hope to update this to a 5-star review eventually, but right now Marketcube too painful to use, the documentation too sparse, and the support quality too erratic.
This app provides the best user interface experience for running a small scale marketplace. Here is some feedback I've received from one of my sellers "Have to say this is a fantastic and very painless process, some vendor sites are so cumbersome and time consuming listing everything separately again then having to update manually. Good stuff!"
My sellers are able to sync their own Shopify feeds to my store making it a super easy process. Like all apps there are a couple of quirks but over all I'm very happy with the app!
Great support from the team, the app is well done and easy to use. It covers all the main features one needs to create a marketplace. They are also constently developping new features and improving their existing ones.