Gain Total Marketplace Control
All the tools you need to set up and run an Amazon or Etsy style marketplace with multiple vendor automated via code-free customisations
Empower Your Vendors
Powerful portal to allow vendors to manage all their operations. Frictionless onboarding and one-click integration to vendor stores
Automate Manual Operations
Automate all major marketplace operations, from vendor review, product approval and pricing to shipping management and vendor payouts.
About Marketplace in a Box
Marketcube empowers you to transform your Shopify store to a fully functional marketplace-type business, like Amazon or Etsy. It provides all the tools to set up, monetise and run your marketplace with transparency. From shipping to accounting, get all the tools you and your vendors need to operate a marketplace at scale.
Fulfilment options we support: * Dropshipping * Consignment or E-Concession (ship to marketplace operator, or pick-up from vendor) * Click and Collect - Coming Soon
In these difficult times, we remain relentlessly focused on providing you with the excellent service and hence are still offering FREE White Glove Onboarding, to help you set up and get going.
Before you begin please note:
- This is the right solution for you if you want to run a marketplace-type business with your own vendors and products.
- This is NOT a product sourcing platform for dropshipping.
Automated Marketplace Operations for You
- Save time and eliminate manual errors by configuring and automating all major settings and terms required for scalable marketplace operations, from commission to product management to shipping.
- Build and maintain your own branding thanks to flexible design, custom domain and other inbuilt branding features.
- Make it easy for vendors to join your marketplace. They can be invited to join via an email or embedded link or you can create accounts on their behalf. If your vendors have their own online stores they can easily connect them without code, eliminating the need for manual product and order updates.
- Get paid for every marketplace sale based on a pre-set commission. Automate vendor payouts to your vendors.
- Be automatically notified of all activity and new orders in your store and stay up to date on all marketplace operations at all times, including order status and fulfilment.
- Easily migrate to Marketcube from another platform thanks to a complete set of bulk tools (APIs available on request.)
Automated Marketplace Operations for Your Vendors
- Your vendors get access to their own vendor portals and can manage their profile, products, orders and fulfilment.
- Your vendors only see order and customer information relevant to them.
- If your vendors are already on Shopify they can enable real-time inventory sync with your marketplace.
Enterprise-grade Data Protection and Security
Complete GDPR compliance, data encryption and protection.
Reliability & Scalability
Marketcube's cloud-hosted and micro-service infrastructure handles unlimited traffic and ensures your marketplace is stable and performant.
Our experienced team with over a decade of marketplace management experience is here to help. Contact us from within the app for real-time advice and support.
Pricing 28-day free trial
or $59/month billed at $708 once per year
# Vendors 150
# Products 3,000
Unlimited orders & customers
Basic sales commission
Vendors, products, orders, pricing management
or $129/month billed at $1,548 once per year
# Vendors 350
# Products 10,000
Your domain & branding
Live Connect (TM)
Advanced sales commission & pricing
Vendor payouts Stripe & PayPal
or $249/month billed at $2,988 once per year
# Vendors 1,200
# Products 25,000
External vendor pages
Advanced shipping management (incl. vendor-managed shipping)
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Portland Cottage Industries
It's okay, and mostly does what I need. Quality of individual parts of it is very hit and miss, documentation is sparse, and support is only helpful if you're persistent and are willing to suffer miscommunications and delays. Vendors have no complaints, and one says the upload process is easier than what she's used to with Shopify stores. This is the best aspect of Marketcube so far. However, we haven't officially opened so I can't comment on that side of things. The interface for approving items works, but is clunky. You have to visit the item to check what it is, but then you can't approve within that screen - you have to go back and approve in a different screen. Vendor pages exist, but it's unclear how to edit them or link to them from the individual products. I'll probably end up creating my own vendor pages because that's easier than figuring out Marketcube from their sparse documentation and hit-or-miss support (see next paragraph) Support is also hit and miss. The first time, I got a relatively prompt response with exactly the information I needed. The second time, they told me to do something I'd already done and asked for a screenshot I'd already given them. The third time was on a Friday, and they promised me screenshots on how to do something - which they delivered on Monday, and the screenshots appeared to use a completely different version of the software than what I had been given access to. What makes this worse is that the help bubble will not show you previous messages until you type something new, so if I want to check if there's an answer I have to type a nonsense message into the chat. One thing to help your experience: the app is slow when using it within Shopify, but is significantly faster if you access it on the Marketcube site. I hope to update this to a 5-star review eventually, but right now Marketcube too painful to use, the documentation too sparse, and the support quality too erratic.
Thank you for your review and sorry to hear about your experience. We have launched new interface and added significantly more features now, including stand-alone vendor pages (if you remember this was in Beta testing when you got access to it hence you experienced above mentioned issues with screenshots). Our support response time remains same-day, please do reach out to us directly if you have any more questions or feedback. We would love to help. Maria, firstname.lastname@example.org
This app provides the best user interface experience for running a small scale marketplace. Here is some feedback I've received from one of my sellers "Have to say this is a fantastic and very painless process, some vendor sites are so cumbersome and time consuming listing everything separately again then having to update manually. Good stuff!"
My sellers are able to sync their own Shopify feeds to my store making it a super easy process. Like all apps there are a couple of quirks but over all I'm very happy with the app!
Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you and your vendors are loving our Live Connect feature. Thanks for using Marketcube to operate your marketplace.
Great support from the team, the app is well done and easy to use. It covers all the main features one needs to create a marketplace. They are also constently developping new features and improving their existing ones.
Thank you for your review and we appreciate you choosing Marketcube to run your marketplace business.