iPacky | Pick, Pack & Fulfill

iPacky | Pick, Pack & Fulfill

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
iPacky
November 28, 2022

Working well for us so far! Definitely recommend for Shopify store owners. The best way to find solution is asking the team, they know their product way better than us.

Halfpenny Postage
Time spent using app: 6 months
iPacky replied November 29, 2022

We're happy that you are satisfied with iPacky!

November 24, 2022

David has been brilliant and it's reduced our packing errors dramatically. Thoroughly recommend to anyone that is doing fulfilment in house.

Pets Love Fresh
Time spent using app: 2 months
iPacky replied November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy to support your growing business.

October 28, 2022

iPacky is a very well built app. It's helped us make sure every outgoing shipment is accurately prepped and packed, and the serial number functionality is the best I have seen for any Shopify app. It works exactly the way that it should, and is highly customizable and reliable. Perhaps more importantly, iPacky is backed by a team that provides good support and is focused on future development.

Prevelo Bikes
Time spent using app: 21 days
iPacky replied October 28, 2022

Thank you for your excellent review. We are confident that the serial/batch registration functionality will help many more also.

October 14, 2022

Having tried every app out there in this field i can truly say IPACKY is unlike any other. The app has every setting imaginable and if we have any issue we contact David and he is always there ready to help. Unlike most apps I have yet to find a single thing i would like to change. The app adapts to what you need it to do with the most advanced settings of any app on the store. I can honestly say this is one of my favorite apps and by far the most key app to my business running on a daily basis. Truly grateful for IPacky and its creator David!

Easy Clothes North America
Time spent using app: About 2 months
iPacky replied October 15, 2022

Thank you so much Max. It's been a pleasure talking with you. And we cross our fingers that you're able to switch to Shopify for your other store also.

September 19, 2022

iPacky is a very powerful tool that has enabled my store to ensure 100% picking/packing accuracy. As my store has over 70 SKU's, picking and packing errors were prone to happen from time to time. With iPacky and its scanning system, I am ensured my picking/packing team is 100% error free. this has saved tremendous time and money with returns and order corrections! Definite must have for low/high SKU store owners to ensure 100% picking/packing process!

wagu wagu
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
iPacky replied September 20, 2022

Thank you so much for this excellent review!