iPacky | Pick, Pack & Fulfill

Check order. Picking, packing, scanning and fulfilling orders

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

App highlights

  • Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Reviews

5.0 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    100% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 4 stars
    0
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
    0
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    0
  • 1 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 1 stars
    0
1 - 10 of 32 reviews

mrkt.hu

Location Hungary

First of all it's an easy to set up, easy to operate, meanwhile extremely customizable app with lot's of picking and checking options. You can use a phone, tablet, PC but even works and looks absolutely perfect on all our 3 kinds of Zebra "mobile computers", you just have to have a browser.
If you want to have a better app for picking and checking orders you'll have to implement an ERP system for sure, but below many 1000 sqm of warehouse space and many-many picking people you won't need a better solution for sure. Added to that if you have any question David the CEO knows everything and I believe he is not really sleeping because he is literally anwsering to every message in 5 minutes 24/7 even weekends. So 5+*, it is literally the

Developer reply

June 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your detailed and excellent review! We are fortunate to have you as a customer.

Chefs For Foodies

Location United Kingdom

I must say this app is game changer for warehouses, above all its so much cost effective compare to this you will find ERP solution with heavy investment. We are really happy as support from guys is just awesome in minutes will be with you to help you out so far not seen any major issues in app. I must recommend this.
Thanks

Developer reply

June 21, 2022

It's been our pleasure helping you to streamline your order fulfillment process. Thanks so much for the excellent review!

Lash Look

Location Norway

Vi har en medium stor nettbutikk som selger B2B i Norge, og hadde et behov for et plukk og pakk system. Vi oppdaget at våre lagermedarbeidere ble forvirret og frustrert slik det var, og det ble mye feil. Etter at vi begynte å bruke iPacky så har lageret og nettbutikken vår nådd nye høyder. Vi kan nå se for oss større, bedre og enklere vekst, takket være at vi endelig har alt i system. Etter 5 år med Shopify er dette den mest geniale, og mest fantastiske appen jeg noen gang har lastet ned. Og jeg vil anbefale den til absolutt alle. Det er nesten en fornærmelse å kalle det en app, iPacky er et gjennomført og fullstendig system. Fordelene jeg har satt mest pris på:
- Systemet er på Norsk
- Fantastisk kundeservice (også på norsk) - iPacky er hele tiden under utvikling for å møte vårt behov. Så vi trenger ikke være redd for å låse oss fast i et gammeldags system.
- Enkelt å bruke, opplæring er derfor også veldig lett.
- Skreddersy tilgangen og muligheter til ulike ansatte. Selv lyder kan tilpasses!
- Enkelt for pakker å kommunisere med lageransvarlig på mail. - Hylleplasser så vi kan lage ruter på lageret (dette er et must)
- Idiotsikkert, veldig mye vanskeligere å gjøre feil da ordren sjekkes flere ganger.
- Vi valgte å gå over til å ha strekkoder på alle produktene våre. Slik at alt scannes for å være helt sikker på at vi ikke gjør feil.
- Gode rapporter som forteller deg alt om hvordan de som plukker og pakker presterer. Tusen takk David for at du har utviklet iPacky, og brenner for å gjøre hverdagen vår enklere. Av alle system jeg har testet til lageret er dette det mest gjennomførte jeg har vært borti. Apper som jeg anbefaler i tillegg til iPacky: - Bundles app (integrerer)
- Inventory Planner - for å holde styr på beholdningen og vareleveringer
- Order tagger- for å sette regler for fullføring i iPacky. Feks få opp meldinger på skjermen om ulike kunder handler, eller info om spesifikke produkter.

Developer reply

June 17, 2022

Hei! Takk for din fantastiske tilbakemelding. Vi er veldig glade at dere er fornøyde, og det er alltid veldig hyggelig å prate med dere.

PILLOWPIA

We have been using iPacky for almost 2 years now, and it's been great. It has allowed us to move all our fulfillment to a third party distribution center. The warehouse employees find it very intuitive and easy to use, and mistakes are rare. The developer is also extremely responsive to support requests and/or feedback - for example, he helped us configure both virtual SKUs and barcoding aliases to fit our use case.

Developer reply

March 21, 2022

Thank you for your excellent review of iPacky. And being a long time (and one of our first) customers you have seen the development over time. And the feedback of third party fulfillment centers taking over with continuing the use of iPacky is especially important when the business grows.

addmeat

iPacky has streamlined my entire picking/packing process and the accuracy of each sales order. My warehouse team's efficiency has exponentially increased - what used to take half a business day to complete is now decreased to 2 hours. iPacky has a well-thought-out operational process from generating picking orders (with BIN locations) to scanning in products (simultaneous SKU and LOT number scanning) to ensure product packing accuracy. The scan function is extremely useful as my team used to encounter countless packing errors. I have approximately 100 orders a day - each order having 10-12 products so finding a quick and easy to use solution is vital to my business's operational efficiency. The scanning UI is extremely user-friendly and its audio/visual cues prompt immediate correct/incorrect input - allowing packing workers to immediately identify packing errors. I was hesitant on trying iPacky at first due to many previously failed apps, however, the founder took the time to video conference me to learn about my business process, my needs and wants, and even made custom enhancements to further improve inventory traceability. I'm in the food business so traceability is a crucial part of my operational process. If your company deals with large amounts of SKUs, LOT, batch tracking, and traceability, then iPacky is the best solution in the market for packing pinpoint accuracy and precision.

Developer reply

March 15, 2022

We are so happy that we could fulfill your needs. And adding more useful functionality to iPacky.

Poke Zone

An awesome app that adds comprehensive and useful features than any Shopify store can use to streamline their picking & packing procedures!

Developer reply

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent review!

Ballin Amsterdam

This app made our fulfillment proces with our multipele warehouses way more efficient, David provides very good and quick services . We would recommend this app for 100%!

Developer reply

February 28, 2022

We are very happy that we could help you out in a difficult time. Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Wild And Game

I found this app while looking for a new system for our fulfilment and could not be happier. Easy to set up and the app ticks 99% of boxes that we needed. Any questions and feature requests David has replied promptly and efficiently. I would strongly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to improve or streamline their fulfilment operations.

Developer reply

February 20, 2022

It's been a pleasure helping your business grow.

TacNGear

This is a BRILLIANT APP!
It allow me to filter my orders so we can focus on the orders where every ordered product is actually in stock! This is a game changer because we allow overselling on the majority of our inventory.
Super engaged developer that is adding new useful features all the time!
Can not recommend it enough!

Developer reply

February 12, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback.

We are very satisfied that we could help you out.

Lone Wolf Paintball

We just started using iPacky and so far it has been great! We have been searching for an app like this for awhile and even tried 2 others that did not work nearly as well as iPacky. This is going to help eliminate shipping errors and the ability to scan all items in a "bundle" or "kit" is amazing! Most importantly though, the service we've received from David has been outstanding! He truly cares about his product and has gone out of his way to help with the on boarding. Can't recommend iPacky enough!

Developer reply

February 11, 2022

We are really happy that you are satisfied with iPacky. It has been a pleasure communicating with you.

Previous 1 3 4
Previous 1 3 4