Tsunami Print On Demand 2.0

Tsunami Print On Demand 2.0

by iPersonalyze

Customers Upload Photos & Add Text with Live Product Previews!

First Responder Gifts

I absolutely LOVE the new version! So easy to use and very flexible. Great job, looking forward to more sales this holiday season!

Wear Some Attitude

Any App is just part of the experience. Know that Victor and his associates are amazing with the personal attention to help you get the most out of the Tsunami experience.

July 16, 2020

Thank you for the very nice review. You have our word that Tsunami will always be about giving personal attention to our clients and their needs. As a matter of fact, one of our core service policies to always try and talk to our clients, one human being to another. We are here for you.

LIMELIGHT IMPRESSIONS LLC

I have been using iPersonalyze apps from the start with the very first Facebook store app to the Magento site, with their Shopify integration and now I have included Tsunami along with the iPersonalyze Shopify integration. We offer a variety of products in both premade and personalized designs. Tsunami has allowed for us to offer our products to a greater amount of buyers and we can also offer a greater amount of products with the drop shipping from other suppliers of personalized products. Tsunami is a great add for any store that wants to succeed! The personalization of products with Tsunami is quick and easy for your customers and because of the ease of use it keeps bringing customers back. I am by no means someone who can diagnose and fix problems with my website and that is what makes working with iPersonalyze so great. Whenever I have had an issue their support has been able to help troubleshoot and fix the problem getting me back online and selling quickly! I definitely recommend Tsunami and any of iPersonalyze integrations!

June 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words about us. We do work hard to be partners with our clients. There is We no question that your success is our success. We appreciate your business.

Garbero Gifts

This app makes it possible to offer gift items as well as promotional products. Its great to be a full service supplier to my clients. Tsunami makes it happen.

June 22, 2020

Thank you sir for your kind words. We are here to help you make money, please reach out to us anytime.

customprinteddominoes

I have used Ipersonalyze for years and they have always been there to help me. The new app looks very promising. Thanks Ipersonalyze for all you do.

Yiddish Prints

Great app! Never been like this before. Print on demand with product personalization! Even more products coming as I understood. Great customer service! Very reliable!

October 25, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! Tsunami is still just a baby, but it will be growing up with more super easy to use personalized gifts and promotional products that we hope will help your business grow.