Product Labels & Badges

Product Labels & Badges

by iSenseLabs

Sell more with custom badges and labels on your product images

shoplivylu

This app is exactly what we were looking for - super easy to set up and lots ways to customize. Their support team was not only incredibly fast to respond, but they fixed the issue quickly and were so patient and helpful! Would definitely recommend!

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review. Enjoy using our app! ^^

Hope Apparel Company™

Exactly what I was looking for! I was having a few issues but support got right on it and had it fixed in just a few minutes. Definitely recommend this app!

April 9, 2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review! Enjoy using our app! ^^

TDANCE

This is really what I need, very easy to set labels for discount. And the support service is timely and nice. If you want show labels on pictures I strongly recommend this app.

April 1, 2020

Hello there and thanks for sharing your awesome review with us! We greatly appreciate this! ^^

My Righteous Apparel

I use this app to add "Free shipping" and other labels to my products. This app is so easy to use. No coding required. This is one of the few apps I have that is fully functional on my mobile device. I am on day 3 of the free trial, and this is a keeper.

March 30, 2020

Thank you for the amazing words! Enjoy using our app!

Leo Chevon

I love this app and service!

March 26, 2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review! ^^

2nd Chance Hockey AG

The app does exactly what the developers promise. And if you have a problem with the theme, they help you very quickly and easily, so that the product labels are displayed correctly.

February 11, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! If there is anything else we could help you with, please let us know! :)

Baby Steps and Mish Kids

This app makes it very clear to customers which of my items on my website are eligible for certain sales. I like that I can choose the color and look of the banners and write the coupon code on it as well. I had 2 small issues with the app (it turns out other apps were causing this one to work incorrectly) but the team was able to look into my issues and correct them within a few hours.

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy using our app :)

Byron Lars Beauty Mark

I started to use the app for about a week and at first, there was some issue for the labels to pop-up on the product page, so I contact them and they solve the issues in 2 days, very great customer service!

December 18, 2019

Super happy to be of service to you. Enjoy using our app 🤗

prinsa.mx

Great app and support service is awesome. In just one step the tag appears and looks very professional. It´s really easy to use.

December 11, 2019

Happy to hear this! Enjoy using our app! As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team :)

KAMERAZ

Awesome app! Great service if you need it! highly recommend this app for labels over all the app labels.

November 22, 2019

Thanks for the kind review!