Full control of the label creation process. You can choose different type of ribbons, colors, fonts, orientation, transparency, etc.
Different Labels per Product
Assigning labels per your desire: to all products, specific products, collection of products or products by a tag
Ability to check how the label will look like on a product image before saving the changes
About Product Labels & Badges
Did you know that it is 90% more likely that a customer clicks on a labeled product as opposed to a non-labeled one? Our app will allow you to add all kinds of different custom-made labels to your product images. You can use it to draw the attention of your customers towards specific products, offers, sales, discounts, etc.
Features of Product Labels & Badges
Highly customizable appearance of the label - here is what you can adjust:
- Label Type: You will be able to choose between Badge, Corner Ribbon, Horizontal Ribbon, and Vertical Ribbon.
- General Settings: You will be able to alter the Size of the label, the Vertical Offset, specify if it's Offset Top or Offset Bottom, and manage the Transparency.
- Background Settings: You will be able to modify the Color of the label and also play around with the Shadow settings. If you enable the Shadow setting, you will be able to set Horizontal and Vertical Offset for the shadow, Blur, and Size. Additionally, you will have the option to add a Wrapper to the label. The Wrapper controls are Color, Offset, and Orientation.
- Text Settings: Here, you will be able to moderate the Color, Alignment, Font Size, and Font Style of the label text. You can also add a Shadow effect to the text where you will have control over the following: Color, Horizontal Offset, Vertical Offset, and Blur level.
- Image Upload: You can upload your own images and set them as labels.
- Custom Fonts: Choose between 120+ fonts for your labels.
- Stack Labels: You can stack labels to a single product image. (beta)
Ability to assign different labels to different products
You will be able to apply labels to All Products, Selected Products, Selected Collections, New Products or Out of Stock Products.
Once you have set up your label and it is already assigned to the respective product/s, before clicking on the Save button, you will have the option to see how it will look like on a product image by clicking on the Preview button.
You can set different priority levels per label. The one that has the highest priority will get applied to the respective product image.
Compatible with all free Shopify themes
The module works with all free Shopify themes. If you experience any issues with any of them or a custom template, you can always get in touch with us.
How to start
Upon installation, you will be asked to refresh your images. This action will make all the available product images ready to get a label attached to them.
Important: The app will make a small addition to your image ALT tags so the labels can be visible.
Note: The app comes with four pre-installed label presets ready to go. You just have to assign them to a product/products, and you will be all set.
- custom fonts,
- image upload
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
Unlimited label presets
Apply to all/specific products
Apply to collections
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great App do the work, Easy to work with. Great Customer support I had a problem and the Stuff quickly solved it for me.
Hello there and thanks for the great review! We are very happy to receive it. Enjoy using our app! ^^
GREEN STUFF be natural
Beautiful Standard Logos and customization is Possible! First steps i had a Problem, but the support was excellent! keep on going!!!
Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! This means the world to us! Enjoy using our app! ^^
Quarantine World Tour
The app is very delayed, makes it nearly impossible to utilize the app. I am operating on a MAC OS system, I tried using the app in Safari and FireFox browser to see if it would make a difference, which it did not. I also tried to utilize the mobile app editor version which moved just as slow. Due to the lagged response time I could not fully enjoy the app and will now be canceling.
We believe that the app had a momentary issue. If you agree to give it another chance, we will be happy to see how it will perform on your end and make adjustments if needed. :)
We look forward to your input.