ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

by The Scorpio Lab

Your Total Solution Including Influencer Community App

The Smart Wallets

Great app! There are so many features and tools for Instagram Marketing in it. The analytics tool is great to analyze potential of a Instagram Influencer and I loved the concept of the Social Widget tool to entice website visitor to interact with your Instagram Page for unlocking discount!

Bonny Planet

The app works really good and is easy to install. The customer service is AMAZING, all my requests have been answered and fixed quickly!!!

July 12, 2019

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! This means everything to us!

Thread Etiquette

I am using the gallery widget and it's awesome! I am getting more likes and comments on my post and giving codes for people that do it. The auto checker feature is pretty slick, I don't have to manually approve or anything. I've tried a few Instagram shoppable apps but they were more expensive and didn't really convert as much. Thx from www.threadetiquette.com

June 14, 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback! This means everything to us and your store is so amazing! 🙏

MR BRAND

Glad I found this app! I have been looking for an influencer app that wasn't going to cost me hundreds a month. There is a decent amount of influencers to work with and a bunch that would post for free product. THX!

March 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review - we are so glad you find value in our influencer selection! This means a lot to us and we look forward to hearing from you again.