ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

by The Scorpio Lab

Instagram Influencer & Affiliate Marketing - Instagram Content

Harris & Young

Top notch app with cool features, I'm getting more likes and comments on my Instagram post because of this app. I don't think any other app is doing this kind of rewards style. Keep it up dudes!

Utoper

Nice app and support, they helped me create my first rewards program for my customers! I'm totally happy with this app and highly recommend! :)

Genbay.co

Looks pretty good, easy to set up, hope my customers like it as much as I do. So glad they have a free version so I can try before I buy, thanks so much.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, we are always here to help!

Gizok

Really easy to use and love the way it looks on my site! I had a question on how to set up the widget and Quinn was super helpful and quick to respond.

August 7, 2019

We appreciate the time you took to write the review and for trying out our app!

V380 Camera

Such a great rewards app, way cheaper than the other apps out there. I never understood why anyone would pay that much for a loyalty app...oh well I'm just glad I found an option that works for my store.

August 6, 2019

Big thanks for your review! This means a lot to us!

eyecandy.land

Great rewards app! I’ve tried all the other rewards app and they try and get you in the free plan and then charge outrageous for more features or they charge you per customer so eventually it gets more and more expensive. This app is affordable, you get the vip feature and better ways to reward. Highly recommend and worth trying out!

August 2, 2019

Thanks for the review! We are extremely happy to hear your thoughts about our app!!

The Smart Wallets

Great app! There are so many features and tools for Instagram Marketing in it. The analytics tool is great to analyze potential of a Instagram Influencer and I loved the concept of the Social Widget tool to entice website visitor to interact with your Instagram Page for unlocking discount!

July 30, 2019

Thanks for the kind review and we are so glad you like our Instagram tools!

Bonny Planet

The app works really good and is easy to install. The customer service is AMAZING, all my requests have been answered and fixed quickly!!!

July 12, 2019

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! This means everything to us!

Thread Etiquette

I am using the gallery widget and it's awesome! I am getting more likes and comments on my post and giving codes for people that do it. The auto checker feature is pretty slick, I don't have to manually approve or anything. I've tried a few Instagram shoppable apps but they were more expensive and didn't really convert as much. Thx from www.threadetiquette.com

June 14, 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback! This means everything to us and your store is so amazing! 🙏

MR BRAND

Glad I found this app! I have been looking for an influencer app that wasn't going to cost me hundreds a month. There is a decent amount of influencers to work with and a bunch that would post for free product. THX!

March 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review - we are so glad you find value in our influencer selection! This means a lot to us and we look forward to hearing from you again.