ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

by The Scorpio Lab

Rewards Program w/ Instagram Influencer & Affiliate Marketing

Rebels Culture

This is the only affiliate/brand ambassador app that lets users earn rewards directly through not only tracking of their unique discount code but also through logging in weekly, liking & commenting on instagram, sharing a photo of your product, birthday gifts, answering your surveys, and more -- These features help build your organic engagement on Instagram and entices users to keep visiting your website!

Only app we've found that does this. All of this is tracked through a simple dashboard on each customer's account portal, right on your website.

Quinn has been really helpful with technical support as well and setting our store up fast!

October 5, 2019

We truly appreciate your feedback! It was my pleasure to support you and message me anytime! 🙏🙏🙏

Justice Jewelry

All the features this app has for Instagram is great for offering rewards. The other tools are soooooo clutch, now I can add my feed in my emails, convert my post into blogs, find influencers that are already shopping on my site and it's very affordable. If you have an IG account then get this app!

October 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Bold Connection

Good rewards app with no limitations in their features and priced honestly! Very fast support team and was able to get set up and running pretty quick.

September 6, 2019

Thanks for the review, this is important to us! 🙏

offerstore99.com

There are so many awesome features the developers have really put lot of efforts behind this app. A must have Instagram app for Shopify!

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much, we really really appreciate this! 👍

Alientac

This app works great, this was the only one that I found. Simply and able to do exactly what we needed. Super fast responses and very clear answers.

We truly appreciate your review! Thx thx thx!!! 🙏

Clearly Cased

A much needed loyalty app that is very affordable! We are receiving good feedback from our customers, they enjoy getting rewards for doing different things. My favorite part is being able to give points for likes, comments and VIP program.

August 23, 2019

We are so glad your customers enjoy our app! Thanks for sharing! 🙏

Natural Coffee & Tea

The Isoraw app is great. I've been able to prepare new deals using the Social Calendar. I'm also glad to be able to search for influencers on Instagram directly in the app. I look forward to trying some of the other features soon!

August 23, 2019

🙏 Thanks for spending the time to leave us a review, this makes us happy! 😃

Justoutdoors.com

Super easy to get up and running. Amazing customer service. I had a couple of questions and support got back to me within a few hours. The pricing is legit and I recommend this over other rewards apps...110%!!!

Big thanks for the review! Always here to help! 👍

Maria Nicola

This app works amazing! My customers loves the new rewards system! I had a couple of questions figuring everything out but they sorted me out quick. Customer service is important to me and I appreciate it!

August 23, 2019

We can’t thank you enough for leaving us a review! 🙏🙏🙏

Manzilly.com

This app is pretty good and easy to set up. WONDERFUL customer service, all my queries have been answered very quickly!!! There are so many features and tools for Instagram Marketing in it, which I hope to avail soon. It is very convenient to have that free trial version so I can try before we buy, thanks so much.

August 19, 2019

Thanks for the kind review, this means everything to us and our team is happy to hear you appreciate our customer service! 😃