ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

by The Scorpio Lab

Rewards Program w/ Instagram Influencer & Affiliate Marketing

Maria Nicola

This app works amazing! My customers loves the new rewards system! I had a couple of questions figuring everything out but they sorted me out quick. Customer service is important to me and I appreciate it!

August 23, 2019

We can’t thank you enough for leaving us a review! 🙏🙏🙏

Manzilly.com

This app is pretty good and easy to set up. WONDERFUL customer service, all my queries have been answered very quickly!!! There are so many features and tools for Instagram Marketing in it, which I hope to avail soon. It is very convenient to have that free trial version so I can try before we buy, thanks so much.

August 19, 2019

Thanks for the kind review, this means everything to us and our team is happy to hear you appreciate our customer service! 😃

Harris & Young

Top notch app with cool features, I'm getting more likes and comments on my Instagram post because of this app. I don't think any other app is doing this kind of rewards style. Keep it up dudes!

August 19, 2019

So glad you like our features, stay tunes we are adding more! 👍

Utoper

Nice app and support, they helped me create my first rewards program for my customers! I'm totally happy with this app and highly recommend! :)

August 19, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! Ask us anything - we are always here to help. 👍

Genbay.co

Looks pretty good, easy to set up, hope my customers like it as much as I do. So glad they have a free version so I can try before I buy, thanks so much.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, we are always here to help!

Gizok

Really easy to use and love the way it looks on my site! I had a question on how to set up the widget and Quinn was super helpful and quick to respond.

August 7, 2019

We appreciate the time you took to write the review and for trying out our app!

V380 Camera

Such a great rewards app, way cheaper than the other apps out there. I never understood why anyone would pay that much for a loyalty app...oh well I'm just glad I found an option that works for my store.

August 6, 2019

Big thanks for your review! This means a lot to us!

eyecandy.land

Great rewards app! I’ve tried all the other rewards app and they try and get you in the free plan and then charge outrageous for more features or they charge you per customer so eventually it gets more and more expensive. This app is affordable, you get the vip feature and better ways to reward. Highly recommend and worth trying out!

August 2, 2019

Thanks for the review! We are extremely happy to hear your thoughts about our app!!

The Smart Wallets

Great app! There are so many features and tools for Instagram Marketing in it. The analytics tool is great to analyze potential of a Instagram Influencer and I loved the concept of the Social Widget tool to entice website visitor to interact with your Instagram Page for unlocking discount!

July 30, 2019

Thanks for the kind review and we are so glad you like our Instagram tools!

Thread Etiquette

I am using the gallery widget and it's awesome! I am getting more likes and comments on my post and giving codes for people that do it. The auto checker feature is pretty slick, I don't have to manually approve or anything. I've tried a few Instagram shoppable apps but they were more expensive and didn't really convert as much. Thx from www.threadetiquette.com

June 14, 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback! This means everything to us and your store is so amazing! 🙏