ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

by The Scorpio Lab

Rewards Program w/ Instagram Influencer & Affiliate Marketing

1 review

Inaaz.biz

This is horrible apps. it made our site dead slow. Javascript is very bad. It crashes your site speed of loading. A horrible apps, never use and instal ever. I warn you all . I raised red alert to shopify to remove this apps for ever from shopify site.

Our site is fastest and it has one of the best performance in speed of loading 1-3 seconds as normal loading time, when i installed this apps , loading time went to 45 seconds , scripts are very slow and continuously running to delay our site loading fully. I always respond honestly and I have no gains in stating fake and false feedack. After i disabled this apps, and removed all it's traces , our site became normal speed as before it was .

It is upto you to improve or ignore our feedback . But truth cannot be hidden and take this feedack as positive feedack , then improve it on java script and its unending loading time. Be positive minded and do not do vengeance in behaviour. I know what you were doing last few days back. Do not e vindictive and enemity oriented, Take feedack as scope for improvement , I am helping you to do well in future by giving correct feedback. Giving right feedack is a good friendly nature. it makes you more better in performance . Do well and be honest.

June 2, 2020

To anyone that reads this review, please read our response to help give more information to this situation.

Throughout the conversations we had with the store, they were very negative almost immediately and with each reply they were getting more upset but we could not understand why. We made every response quick and informative to make sure they were getting top support. But it was clear to us that this person was making up excuses and everything we helped him with from the quick customer service to the time we spend setting up our app was all for nothing. We could sense from the beginning this will turn into a negative review regardless of what we did right or wrong. This negative review was done purposely, has stated claims that does not reflect our app and should not be taken seriously. To reiterate, our app will not crash to slow down site speed, our coding is up to Shopify standards/requirements and Shopify has no intention of removing our app.