ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

by The Scorpio Lab

Instagram Influencer & Affiliate Marketing w/ Rewards Program

Lila Naturals

We were a bit nervous to swap to a new rewards system, but the support for this app is amazing! They made sure we had one on one calls every step of the way in order to get our website looking absolutely perfect! They always respond in less than 24 hours, and the app itself is wonderful and our customers are enjoying the new system.

Thank you!

Rebels Culture

This is the only affiliate/brand ambassador app that lets users earn rewards directly through not only tracking of their unique discount code but also through logging in weekly, liking & commenting on instagram, sharing a photo of your product, birthday gifts, answering your surveys, and more -- These features help build your organic engagement on Instagram and entices users to keep visiting your website!

Only app we've found that does this. All of this is tracked through a simple dashboard on each customer's account portal, right on your website.

Quinn has been really helpful with technical support as well and setting our store up fast!

October 5, 2019

We truly appreciate your feedback! It was my pleasure to support you and message me anytime! 🙏🙏🙏

Justice Jewelry

All the features this app has for Instagram is great for offering rewards. The other tools are soooooo clutch, now I can add my feed in my emails, convert my post into blogs, find influencers that are already shopping on my site and it's very affordable. If you have an IG account then get this app!

October 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

French Crown

I installed this app to expand my brand awareness, on my side it works very well, I have not add any member yet referring friends but my business is just starting. Thank you for offering that simple solution for free!

October 5, 2019

Big thanks for the review! It means the world to us!! 👍

Bold Connection

Good rewards app with no limitations in their features and priced honestly! Very fast support team and was able to get set up and running pretty quick.

September 6, 2019

Thanks for the review, this is important to us! 🙏

offerstore99.com

There are so many awesome features the developers have really put lot of efforts behind this app. A must have Instagram app for Shopify!

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much, we really really appreciate this! 👍

Alientac

This app works great, this was the only one that I found. Simply and able to do exactly what we needed. Super fast responses and very clear answers.

We truly appreciate your review! Thx thx thx!!! 🙏

Clearly Cased

A much needed loyalty app that is very affordable! We are receiving good feedback from our customers, they enjoy getting rewards for doing different things. My favorite part is being able to give points for likes, comments and VIP program.

August 23, 2019

We are so glad your customers enjoy our app! Thanks for sharing! 🙏

Natural Coffee & Tea

The Isoraw app is great. I've been able to prepare new deals using the Social Calendar. I'm also glad to be able to search for influencers on Instagram directly in the app. I look forward to trying some of the other features soon!

August 23, 2019

🙏 Thanks for spending the time to leave us a review, this makes us happy! 😃

Justoutdoors.com

Super easy to get up and running. Amazing customer service. I had a couple of questions and support got back to me within a few hours. The pricing is legit and I recommend this over other rewards apps...110%!!!

Big thanks for the review! Always here to help! 👍