ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

by The Scorpio Lab

Rewards Program w/ Instagram Influencer & Affiliate Marketing

Trivoshop

I spoke to their team on a phone call and they did their analysis to find that features were already present. Honesty is the best policy and that deserves reward.

December 8, 2019

Always a pleasure to help any way we can, honesty is the best policy! Thanks for sharing your experience and your feedback means a lot to us!

COZY DETAILZ

The app was successfully installed with all the help from Scorpiolab. As I do not have many visitors I can not say yet much on the features and/or how this will help to gain/retain more customers. I do trust it will! 
Mostly important to say and to rise is the added value received from the team regarding the site and how to improve it (tips, suggestions and support). I have no words to say thank you for the pluses I have received from them after installing their app – they’ve been mostly supporting and always available to help and/or to direct the issues to the right people.
So, if you want a really useful app and great support, you’re at the right spot. You will surely get more than what it’s described!
Thank you again Team! Outstanding support.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Our team was happy to help you with any and all your questions! We look forward to growing with you on your journey to success!

Lila Naturals

We were a bit nervous to swap to a new rewards system, but the support for this app is amazing! They made sure we had one on one calls every step of the way in order to get our website looking absolutely perfect! They always respond in less than 24 hours, and the app itself is wonderful and our customers are enjoying the new system.

Thank you!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your honesty and trust in us! The one on one calls are our favorite part of the process, it helps us get to know your shop and lets you know we are real people - we are not afraid to talk....ever!

Rebels Culture

This is the only affiliate/brand ambassador app that lets users earn rewards directly through not only tracking of their unique discount code but also through logging in weekly, liking & commenting on instagram, sharing a photo of your product, birthday gifts, answering your surveys, and more -- These features help build your organic engagement on Instagram and entices users to keep visiting your website!

Only app we've found that does this. All of this is tracked through a simple dashboard on each customer's account portal, right on your website.

Quinn has been really helpful with technical support as well and setting our store up fast!

October 5, 2019

We truly appreciate your feedback! It was my pleasure to support you and message me anytime! 🙏🙏🙏

Justice Jewelry

All the features this app has for Instagram is great for offering rewards. The other tools are soooooo clutch, now I can add my feed in my emails, convert my post into blogs, find influencers that are already shopping on my site and it's very affordable. If you have an IG account then get this app!

October 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

French Crown

I installed this app to expand my brand awareness, on my side it works very well, I have not add any member yet referring friends but my business is just starting. Thank you for offering that simple solution for free!

October 5, 2019

Big thanks for the review! It means the world to us!! 👍

Bold Connection

Good rewards app with no limitations in their features and priced honestly! Very fast support team and was able to get set up and running pretty quick.

September 6, 2019

Thanks for the review, this is important to us! 🙏

offerstore99.com

There are so many awesome features the developers have really put lot of efforts behind this app. A must have Instagram app for Shopify!

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much, we really really appreciate this! 👍

Alientac

This app works great, this was the only one that I found. Simply and able to do exactly what we needed. Super fast responses and very clear answers.

We truly appreciate your review! Thx thx thx!!! 🙏

Clearly Cased

A much needed loyalty app that is very affordable! We are receiving good feedback from our customers, they enjoy getting rewards for doing different things. My favorite part is being able to give points for likes, comments and VIP program.

August 23, 2019

We are so glad your customers enjoy our app! Thanks for sharing! 🙏

Previous 1 3