ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

ISORAW All in 1 Instagram App

by The Scorpio Lab

Instagram Influencer & Affiliate Marketing w/ Rewards Program

French Crown

I installed this app to expand my brand awareness, on my side it works very well, I have not add any member yet referring friends but my business is just starting. Thank you for offering that simple solution for free!

Bold Connection

Good rewards app with no limitations in their features and priced honestly! Very fast support team and was able to get set up and running pretty quick.

September 6, 2019

Thanks for the review, this is important to us! 🙏

offerstore99.com

There are so many awesome features the developers have really put lot of efforts behind this app. A must have Instagram app for Shopify!

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much, we really really appreciate this! 👍

Alientac

This app works great, this was the only one that I found. Simply and able to do exactly what we needed. Super fast responses and very clear answers.

We truly appreciate your review! Thx thx thx!!! 🙏

Clearly Cased

A much needed loyalty app that is very affordable! We are receiving good feedback from our customers, they enjoy getting rewards for doing different things. My favorite part is being able to give points for likes, comments and VIP program.

August 23, 2019

We are so glad your customers enjoy our app! Thanks for sharing! 🙏

Natural Coffee & Tea

The Isoraw app is great. I've been able to prepare new deals using the Social Calendar. I'm also glad to be able to search for influencers on Instagram directly in the app. I look forward to trying some of the other features soon!

August 23, 2019

🙏 Thanks for spending the time to leave us a review, this makes us happy! 😃

Justoutdoors.com

Super easy to get up and running. Amazing customer service. I had a couple of questions and support got back to me within a few hours. The pricing is legit and I recommend this over other rewards apps...110%!!!

Big thanks for the review! Always here to help! 👍

Maria Nicola

This app works amazing! My customers loves the new rewards system! I had a couple of questions figuring everything out but they sorted me out quick. Customer service is important to me and I appreciate it!

August 23, 2019

We can’t thank you enough for leaving us a review! 🙏🙏🙏

Manzilly.com

This app is pretty good and easy to set up. WONDERFUL customer service, all my queries have been answered very quickly!!! There are so many features and tools for Instagram Marketing in it, which I hope to avail soon. It is very convenient to have that free trial version so I can try before we buy, thanks so much.

August 19, 2019

Thanks for the kind review, this means everything to us and our team is happy to hear you appreciate our customer service! 😃

Harris & Young

Top notch app with cool features, I'm getting more likes and comments on my Instagram post because of this app. I don't think any other app is doing this kind of rewards style. Keep it up dudes!

August 19, 2019

So glad you like our features, stay tunes we are adding more! 👍

Previous 1