ISORAW ‑ Rewards Done Right

ISORAW ‑ Rewards Done Right | Reviews

by The Scorpio Lab

Instagram Infused Rewards Program, Loyalty, Affiliates & More

Christian Design Wear

Amazing and affordable app. I loved it!!!

August 10, 2020

Thx for taking the time to share your experience!

Alex Kinter

Really like the simplicity of the customer dashboard. Its simple but elegant. Easy to use and really effective!

August 10, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Lume Light

Extremely amazing app! Also affordable! Definitely recommended.

July 31, 2020

Yes we pride ourselves for honest pricing! Thank you for sharing your review!

Brave Comfort

Superb experience so far. Highly recommended app for the shopify store owners

July 31, 2020

Thanks for recommending our app!

First Emergency

Great app! really does track influencers who are your customers. Its an easy way to get brand affiliation!

July 31, 2020

Awesome feed back, so glad you like our influencer feature!

Safety Safe

Very affordable and amazing app! I am so happy that i found this app. Thank you!!!

July 31, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us!

Bramley and Walker

Outstanding customer supports. Highly recommended app. Thank you!

July 31, 2020

We are happy to help, contact us anytime! Thx.

SleekPicks

Very helpful in increasing the customer retention. I would say one of the Reward and royalty program app. Thank you very much

July 17, 2020

Big thanks for the awesome review, we can't thank you enough!!!

Swimovate USA

Awesome app. The pricing is so affordable and the support was very helpful! If you are looking for a rewards program but don’t want to spend too much then I highly recommend this app!!!

June 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! It means a lot to our team!

Inaaz.biz

This is horrible apps. it made our site dead slow. Javascript is very bad. It crashes your site speed of loading. A horrible apps, never use and instal ever. I warn you all . I raised red alert to shopify to remove this apps for ever from shopify site.

Our site is fastest and it has one of the best performance in speed of loading 1-3 seconds as normal loading time, when i installed this apps , loading time went to 45 seconds , scripts are very slow and continuously running to delay our site loading fully. I always respond honestly and I have no gains in stating fake and false feedack. After i disabled this apps, and removed all it's traces , our site became normal speed as before it was .

It is upto you to improve or ignore our feedback . But truth cannot be hidden and take this feedack as positive feedack , then improve it on java script and its unending loading time. Be positive minded and do not do vengeance in behaviour. I know what you were doing last few days back. Do not e vindictive and enemity oriented, Take feedack as scope for improvement , I am helping you to do well in future by giving correct feedback. Giving right feedack is a good friendly nature. it makes you more better in performance . Do well and be honest.

June 2, 2020

To anyone that reads this review, please read our response to help give more information to this situation.

Throughout the conversations we had with the store, they were very negative almost immediately and with each reply they were getting more upset but we could not understand why. We made every response quick and informative to make sure they were getting top support. But it was clear to us that this person was making up excuses and everything we helped him with from the quick customer service to the time we spend setting up our app was all for nothing. We could sense from the beginning this will turn into a negative review regardless of what we did right or wrong. This negative review was done purposely, has stated claims that does not reflect our app and should not be taken seriously. To reiterate, our app will not crash to slow down site speed, our coding is up to Shopify standards/requirements and Shopify has no intention of removing our app.

Previous 1 3 4