iThink Logistics

iThink Logistics

by iThink Logistics

E-commerce shipping solution in India

Stylencore Store

Excellent service, prompt response for delivery and NDR
Operation for courier is also best
I'm totally satisfied with ithink logistics

Pevilyn Jewellery

I have been using iThink Logistics from 3-4 months and happy to say I am Fully satisfied with there service. Unlike others they give better service at a reasonable cost also till now i haven't faced any issues like weight related and also has 1 days instant COD remittance settlement feature. Highly recommended.

Urban Attier

Amazing services delivering all over India "
As a seller, I recommend this company. My shipment was very smooth and also got updates on where my order exactly was. Their software is fantastic and awesome customer support with no pre-recorded calls. They talk to you one on one which makes the understanding between the two very clear and better. Definitely recommend this to other sellers for a smooth shipment process

Shop Cart Stall

very nice interface . work fast with smooth sync processing order and ithink team work fast and friendly also recommend to use ithink

KalamSilk

We are getting excellent services and support from Customer Service Team. We are really very happy working with I Think Logistics.

BRAND SHOPER 2

Application is very useful and really happy with the service provided by Hiral. NDR is super efficient.

Traya

it's a great app. easy and efficient. The service received from them adds value to our business . Thanks

Lens Caravan

We are very happy with Dedicated customer support from ithink logistics. All our queries are heard and solved pretty quickly. That's not all. They also take our feedback on how can they improve the service to make it better.

Atlantic Arthur

I Think Logistics is True Value Services With Every Single Need Of E- Commerce Website. Everything Is Perfectly Handled, Staff Is Too Good And Very Polite, Special Thanks To Bhumika Mem, Dilip Sir, Mayank Sir For Be The Best NDR Resolver I Ever Seen.

ZXStyle

Awesome Services and Also, appreciate the service provided by ithink team and specially sales person Bhumika and Panel support also best and Ithink website is too easy to use.. Wonderful..