iThink Logistics

iThink Logistics

by iThink Logistics

E-commerce shipping solution in India

Trade Saree

iThink logistics is good in terms of service. We get good support from ithink team and Dhara. Good in terms of delivery.

THE BIKIT

Ithink logistics has helped us in delivering shipment in a consistent manner. Very good service. Hope to work with ithink logistics a long way.

Shirtdekho

I am writing this feedback after using their service for 2 years and we made the right decisions by switching it Ithink. Their rates are very competitive in the market and Pickup & Delivery are very smooth. Thanx to Dhara and iThink team.

dmodot

I wanted a courier service that could help me with quick resolution. I'm glad I found Ithink who has a professional and friendly support staff especially sagar shirdhankar who goes out of the box to make ends meet.

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Best Logistics Aggregator in India, Competitive Rates, Great Service.
I am writing this feedback after using their service for 2 years and we made the right decisions by switching it Ithink. Their rates are very competitive in the market and Pickup & Delivery are very smooth and especially their NDR offering is the best offering for any E-com Companies.
Last I would Like to thank Mr. Aatif & Mr. Khan for the excellent support we received from both of you.

mupkin kids world

Great response & excellent work from ithink logistics especially from Mr. Dilip Mehta Best competitive shipping cost with maximum delivery of orders

boutiqo world

Hats off to I-Think Logistics for the quick response, accurate reports, timely action on escalations and better performance. Really nice cooperation & service from Mr. Dilip Mehta

styleque world

Best service !!!
Good coordination with all staff member
Prompt action in all queries especially from Mr. Dilip Mehta

Sista Saree

Really happy from iThink logistics. 24*7 available for his customer.
Also appreciated one of his employee Mr.Dilip for his support & positive work attitude

1 2 3 4 6 Next