iThink Logistics

E-commerce shipping solution in India

Free

nyka fab

I think is a best logistics company. We are really happy with your service & also very good support from Mehul Vora. all staff & founders are very helpful. Thank you I Think team.

Oclocks

Delivery Experiance is very good helping staff with fast Delivery Also taking good care Of NDR. Keep I Up

pro-se||ers

I use Ithinklogistics for shipping my order's for my website • https://pro-sellers.in/ I am happy with the support and working with Ithinklogistics is really awesome my RTO Ratio is very less & thanks to all the member's hiral mam / Kinjal mam / Mayank / dilip sir always there for help when we needed ! If any one looking for courier service aggregator and thinking with which logistics service provider you should ho with k would highly recommend to go with Ithinklogistics i have tried almost all major service provider and i am working currently with Ithinklogistics and i have seen ↓
• best customer support • my rto ratio has come down drastically
• awesome AI interface • easy order creation & cancellation • start shopping with just adding ₹100 in wallet • Next day Cod remittance • Personal account manager who will help you with each and every query in real time & more Pro-sellers ®

GlowCent

I switched to Ithink to get better service and I am very much satisfied with the quality of work they provide. the people are professional and know what they are doing plus the dashboard is very easy to learn and there are people who are there to help you with any kind of problem. I would recommend Ithink to everyone. Thank you

Saree Suit

They have given us a key account manager. He is pretty skilled and can quickly resolve our queries. We are not left unheard.They are always happy to help us thanks to Bhumika and Team for your support.

Adriti's Home

By far the best aggregator in the market for us. Also they have provided well arranged and compact app which really help us to manage our shipping hassle free. Their support team is really helpful. Technology wise also they are also very good.

myfashionmart

We are using Shopify for a long time its the best and wanted to find something similar for our delivery. We came to know about iThink logistics. Both of them run super smooth together. We love Shopify and iThink logistics.

Tarinika

Who doesn't like surprises the same way ithink logistics keep on launching new features regularly. This makes the experience even better.

INDYDUKAAN

Big thumbs up for their services. I have been using iThink for more than 1 months for now and I have had 0 complaints since the day I started. Unlike other shipping companies(I made a switch from Nimbuspost for this specific reason only) they have dedicated member to resolve issue. If you're looking for a shipping aggregator that actually listens to you and helps with delivering COD orders and reducing RTO percentages in a country like India, this is the place for you.

Stickerdise

Big thumbs up for their services. I have been using iThink for more than 3 months for now and I have had 0 complaints since the day I started. Unlike other shipping companies(I made a switch from Shiprocket for this specific reason only) they have dedicated member to resolve issues. Special thanks to Sagar from Accounts and Sagar from Sales Team for quickly resolving any issues that I faced since the day I started here. If you're looking for a shipping aggregator that actually listens to you and helps with delivering COD orders and reducing RTO percentages in a country like India, this is the place for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12