iThink Logistics

Price: Free
Rating (4.5)
4.5
Edited January 23, 2023

The app is easy to use , have been using this for the past 6 months. The service is phenomenal and quick by Sneha, my account manager.. I recommend this app personally, go for it!

Garspelle
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 10, 2023

Very good customer service and friendly staff they have. On each and every step, they help me to improve my website's delivery ratio.

Western Dress
December 29, 2022

iThink Logistics strive hard to get the shipment delivered to our customer on time and at the remotest location. NDR and RTO are also considerably reduced.
Special thanks to our POC Sneha Tervankar for taking prompt action.
Looking forward to have long term partnership with iThink as our preferred ecommerce partner.

Mecraaz
December 28, 2022

We have been in the eCommerce business for so many years, was always facing the problem with NDR many times we use to get fake remarks. Now we are shipping with iThink Logistics and the problem of NDR is fully solved and they have a user-friendly dashboard and I am making more profits now and getting live NDR reports. iThink helped us to reduce RTO 10 %. Also out customer Success executive Arbaz is very helpful he visits our office time to time to assist us.

Malli Silk
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 9, 2022

I am using this app since 2+ years, whenever we faces any issue my account manger Devanshi & Arbaaz are on toes to help me out, I would suggest every Ecommerce seller to experience their services as they are having experienced & skilled staff.

theFabvilla.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 10, 2022

we love ithink and its services. prompt action, highly recommended.
No issues, perfect on every score. we have tried lots of other services, this one is the best.

Kraft Cellar || Women Comfort Footwear
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 21, 2022

We are really happy with the service & the quick support we get from the representative Arbaz Qureshi and other staff. Overall it's been a great experience. Thank you Ithink team.

Zouk
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited January 5, 2022

I think is a best logistics company. We are really happy with your service & also very good support from Mehul Vora. all staff & founders are very helpful. Thank you I Think team.

nyka fab
January 5, 2022

Delivery Experiance is very good helping staff with fast Delivery Also taking good care Of NDR. Keep I Up

Oclocks
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 4, 2022

I use Ithinklogistics for shipping my order's for my website • https://pro-sellers.in/ I am happy with the support and working with Ithinklogistics is really awesome my RTO Ratio is very less & thanks to all the member's hiral mam / Kinjal mam / Mayank / dilip sir always there for help when we needed ! If any one looking for courier service aggregator and thinking with which logistics service provider you should ho with k would highly recommend to go with Ithinklogistics i have tried almost all major service provider and i am working currently with Ithinklogistics and i have seen ↓
• best customer support • my rto ratio has come down drastically
• awesome AI interface • easy order creation & cancellation • start shopping with just adding ₹100 in wallet • Next day Cod remittance • Personal account manager who will help you with each and every query in real time & more Pro-sellers ®

pro-se||ers
Time spent using app: 3 months