iZooto Web Push Notifications

iZooto Web Push Notifications

by Datability Solutions Inc

Automated notifications to Recover Abandoned Carts,Drive Sales

Flo Mattress

Great app, we can see last click conversions attributed to this on our Google Analytics - so it's definitely made a difference. Very proactive team, and good support from them.

SoursopStore.com

Amazing support. Great app. Must have for your store. Super easy to install on Shopify too. You will be delighted that you foundn this app.

Carmesi

Amazing app. Great for retargeting and easy to setup. On top of that a great support team. Highly recommended.

Orange Burps

Great app! Vivek took the time to help me get setup and he answered all of my questions. There are several push-notification apps in the Shopify app store, but I highly recommend this one!

Factorysales

Super easy setup! Acquired more than 400 subscribers in less than 12 hours.
Retargeting campaigns work like a charm. Highly recommended.

Kushalsonline Com

Amazing app!

Retargeting collection page visitors, product viewers, and abandoned carts all automated through their playbooks!

Retargeting through push notifications at it's best :)

Bundies Com

iZooto is a great new way to retarget abandoned cart users! It's very easy to set up and use the app, and the customer service is great! We had a call and their team came up with a lot of useful ideas for our website and retargeting.

Us My Pooja Box

Great automation features with playbooks. Takes literally 1 click to start retargeting campaigns. Must have for stores that are scaling up !!

Peek A Boob Llc

Super easy set up, great for a small business!

My Big Fat Geek Life

As a small store operator working on sideline income, this app is an absolute MUST! It started collecting subscribers and segmenting my traffic to automatically retarget them with push notifications. Best customer support I have seen, bar-none! They called me within minutes if installation to setup a demo web-meeting to go over the features and discuss goals. I'm really looking forward to putting the app through it's paces and seeing what it can do for me longer term but so far, so good.

Previous 1 3