iZooto Web Push Notifications

iZooto Web Push Notifications

by Datability Solutions Inc

Automated notifications to Recover Abandoned Carts,Drive Sales

Nutrinoche

Fantastic and amazing app. This is the best notification app and software I have seen. And not only do you get a great product you also get AMAZING support from the creators of this app. Get Izooto for your store now.

Voga Cases

I bought iZooto to start sending push notifications to customers, but I wasn't sure how to set it up. The iZooto team went over the top in helping me get my push notifications set up and working. I love having another less common tool retargeting my shoppers to drive more revenue for my store. Highly recommend this tool and if you have questions, reach out to the team at iZooto!

Street Style Stalk

Superb product backed by a great team. We are excited about the revenue impact that we have been able to generate using push notifications.

Gadget Rockstars

This app revolutionary,if you look under the hood, it sends a lot of apps i took pride in like connectio to the drawing boards Asap, they give you a 14 day trial would love to hear your point too no B.S

Shopwooxify

App is very in-depth with a lot of unique and useful features to maximize value from your traffic. Very easy to use and great support staff - Highly recommended!

Shoppinghaven

Does everything it says it will do & a whole lot more. Support is outstanding, Highly recommended!

Testfay

We had been using iZooto for over a year now and when we moved to Shopify Gold, we spent no time in implementing it again. The plugin makes the integration a breeze. It's a great platform overall to reach out to all your subscribers by segmenting them as per their activity and preferences. Extremely supportive team is the cherry on the cake! Would definitely recommend it to people looking for push notifications.

Eklips

As a new store, we now heavily rely on push notifications. Our experience with iZooto has been amazing. There are some really powerful features like event based segmentation and automated notifications - which have made life really simple for us. Support has been excellent as well. Great stuff.

Bajaao

One of the best push notification service out there. Extremely responsive and helpful support. Extremely satisfied with results.

Turbo Shopp

Its a Great Platform for Advertisers to reach their Own Audience in the most Efficient manner. Its a great tool to have! The team is extremely supportive and available 24*7!. Would absolutely recommend this if you are looking out for push notifications.