Automate repetitive work
Let James perform manual routine tasks and remove them from your to-do list.
Automate multiple tasks with a single event.
No coding required
Set up automations in seconds with just a few clicks. James eliminates the need for code.
As your business grows, you can end up spending more time managing your store than you do growing sales, building your brand or talking to customers. That’s where James comes in.
What is James?
James is your partner in automating repetitive work. It takes routine tasks off your plate so you can save time and focus on other aspects of your business. Just set up your automations with a few clicks and let them run in the background automatically.
It all starts with an event in your store. For example, you can create an automation that begins “when a customer makes an order” and then performs one or more actions chosen by you. Action examples include “update an order’s note”, “hide a product from your store” or “send an email”. Every action James performs is another action you don’t have to do manually.
With James, you can build the perfect automation for any situation. Here are a few ideas to help inspire you:
- Send a welcome email to first-time customers.
- When you ship an order to another country, tag the order with “international”.
- Add a custom note to an order that has been cancelled.
- When a customer makes an order, if he’s already spent more than $200 at your store, send him an email with a discount for future purchases.
- Update the tracking URL of an order fulfilled by an unsupported shipping carrier.
- When a product is out of stock, hide it from the store and send yourself an email with the product details.
- Remove the tag “new” from a customer that places a second order at your store.
Create your first automation and start saving time today. And if you have any questions or ideas about how I can make the app better, please let me know.
- Developer website
Perform up to 100 actions a month
Perform up to 1500 actions a month
Perform up to 5000 actions a month
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1 review
Most recent reviews
Great app for automating boring tasks! Since we work with an external shipping company, we use James to automatically update the tracking URL for every order fullfiled.