JCurve ‑ Mobile App Builder

JCurve ‑ Mobile App Builder

by JCurve

Your Mobile App Builder. Boost sales with the iOS,Android app.

Amazing On On

Hi JCurve team!
Thank you guys & Chris! , my dedicated shop manager.
You guys are really friendly & have deep understanding Shopify store business as a partner. Thanks to your help, we launched iOS Android quickly.

I think JCURVE app is the best quality & good pricing iOS & Android app among mobile app builders.( I compared many apps before choosing the JCurve finally. )

I highly recommend these guys for building own brand mobile app.
I will wait for upcoming new features , review, wishlist and so on.

July 19, 2019

Hi Barney
I appreciate for choosing JCurve.
Congratulation for your iOS & Android Launch.

I saw you have used Image Scheduled push actively as I recommended.
It will save your time a lot & you can focus on more your dropshipping business. I am pretty sure you love it :)

Our team will upgrade new upcoming features that all client like it ! exciting?
If any assistance you need, don't hesitate to contact us.
Also, we will send JCurve newsletter to make level up your Shopify business !

- amazingonon mobile partner , Chris @JCurve

Blanje

Highly recommended! Brian and Team really helped me alot. They even go to an extend to help solve any problem that comes up. Excellent customer service, won't have to worry as they are always there to support. Thanks Jcurve, Brian and Team!

July 9, 2019

Hey Kaifi @Blanje. Congratulation for your android app launch. Our team enjoyed building your brand app ! New features are coming !! I will upgrade your app also!

If any help you need, please let me know. I would help anything as your shopify partner.

Thank you. - Brian.

alibaymarket

Jay ! I could't say thank you enough for your help. What I liked the most working with JCurve team was they work insanely hard to help us as real partner. Besides scheduled push & mobile user analysis & Artistic side of the App, they even brought us a promotional video for our App! Highly recommend anyone want to build an App to use JCurve.

July 3, 2019

Hey! Daniel
If you need more support, please let us know. We have enjoyed working on alibaymarket mobile app. As we guide, please use image-animated push for sending your great promotion to the customers & check customer analysis report to get the insight. Best, Jay

Another Market

JCurve crafted my store into a beautiful mobile app. Since I have 500+ products in my store, I was looking for the handy one that helps organize my products quickly. If you are a drop-shipper like me, you could try it. You will see how easy and quick to build your mobile app. thank you brian for your dedicated customer support

Hi, Another Market.
If any more customization, please let me know. Our team have enjoyed customizing your brand iOS, Android app as a partner.
Our design team sent app promotion video today. Share it with your social media to get more traffic. If need anything, please let me know. As your mobile partner, I will help anything - James

PineapplePine

Thank you, Brian! We are in love with this app! It's a unique way for e-com stores to stay engaged with their customers through another medium!

If you are willing to stay engaged with customers, those are the features you may use frequently; Discount codes, Exclusive offers, new product announcements & so much more.
But none of the current social media give the ability to reach your audience that directly and with the likelihood of your message/post being seen within seconds of sending it.

Our customers love it. I highly recommend this app for your mobile sale strategy

June 27, 2019

Hi Ellie. We have upgraded your app v2.0 this week ! As you requested, you can start to use "scheduled push marketing" on push section. Save your time & Focus on the operation. If any help, please let us know. I miss fragrance on your store. - Brian

Plain Bake

Honestly, I've stumbled upon this app after a few trips between other Mobile Apps creators for Shopify stores like you guys.
One day, I got referred JCurve from my friend CYRENA, owner of HERNINE. Initially, I hesitated to try because this is a pretty newly launched. But, Everything's been amazing since I've following these guys. You couldn't believe what happened. We 1.5X revenue in a week!
I think I've made the right choice based on the following significant factors:
1. Mind-blowing basic features
Once you subscribe, you can use UNLIMITED PUSH and in-depth marketing report without extra payment. These features allowed us to reach our customer at the right time.
2. Affordable Price
You might hear about the TAPCART or PLOBAL if you are looking for the mobile app builder. $69.00/Month and two weeks free trial are incredibly affordable compared with them

So far we've had loads of customers order our app. Couldn't be happier!

Dear Archit. I am Brian.
I remembered our starting day & first app design. Now we are supporting Shopify plus that you want to move soon. We handle the large merchant with multiple languages in the iOS , Android app. When you open the United Kingdom market via Shopify Plus, please let us know anytime.

HERNINE

Working with Brian was one of the most exceptional experiences ever!
Our company has already seen a positive ROI 1 week in!

Honestly, I do not know about the tech, so was Initially worried about the time and effort it would take to create App. Not only they saved me from all the concerns about it, but also helped us to boost revenue! You will be amazed by their work, for sure.

June 25, 2019

Hi Hernine.
Congrat 100K Item sold! We were happy to assist you as mobile partner.
If any help & any customization, please let me know anytime. Your android app will be live this week! Let's make another milestone. -Brian , your shop dedicated manager.