Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android app quickly. All 5 stars app!

Vibe Clothing Company

App works beautifully. Setup and configuration has been a breeze. The support has been phenomenal. We tried another app but it was useless you couldn't customize the menu like you can with this one.

Royalty Clothing Brand

This app is great made my dreams of having my own app come to life. Brian is great with the whole process of helping me create and stay up to date the entire process. Highly recommended.

January 4, 2020

Hi Terrel.
What an awesome review :) We’re working hard to help you sell more!
New Exciting features are coming !!
Thanks Happy Selling 🙏!
Brian, your shop dedicated manager.

Bestseller.app

Great app and I can only recommend the support with Brain is really TOP and he is always helpful and answers quickly. I can heartily recommend this app. Markus from Bestseller.app

January 2, 2020

Hi Markus
I am Brian, your shop manager.
Thank you for the great review.
As your mobile partner, I would do our best to support your store's mobile strategy.
Happy New Year & Happy Selling in 2020! Let's make it
Brian, your partner.

Lunda Bazar Online

Amazing App and Amazing After-Sales Customer Services. Have Resolved My Issues and Have Provided Complete Guidance Too.
Very Easy to Use Also.

Babanino

They are the best and very user friendly and they meet all requirements for an amazing app ! Thank you for you and your teams hard work

TVZCASE

Brian is lovely, this dude is perfect. The app is also perfect, they work very fast !! Nice job guys Thanks a lot !

RageOff

How to uninstall this app? I can not find it in my app list, can somebody please help me to solve this?

N-STAR CO.,LTD

This app is amazing and very effective for your marketing campaigns because you can customize your advertising with "Push Notification". Also, the app interface is fantastic and simple to use for customers. First I've subscribed for a "lower plan" but I immediately upgrade to "higher plan" when my app released on App Store. Why? Because they have a great team that supports your questions and problems just in a minute. I love to use this app and happy to work with them!!

Yan David,
N-STAR.

November 29, 2019

Hi Yan Naing.
I am Brian. Thank you for the great review. Our all team members appreciate it. It is like a "thanksgiving present" for us. If you need the help, ask us anytime. We look forward to seeing your mobile growth with JCurve. Happy Selling
- Brian your manager.

yurionlineshop

I Really Like they can help me always . I can build design easily . it is easy to use . when i build design can easily ask what i don't understand. it is great . this app have the best quality.

everydailylook

I have used many apps builder in appstore and outside stores.
I could easily say that this app have the Best quality. There are other builder that hvae more reviews but there is no difference but just expensive & not-responsive.
Chris, manager is the great guy to answer for every single pieces & keep me updated when there is the changes.
I definitely recommend this app to all shop owner :)

November 18, 2019

Hi Jessi
Thank you for the great review. We are so glad to hear that Jcurve is helping your business. Keep in touch!
Happy Selling ! 🙏