Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Amica's shopping world of wonders

Location Australia

It was my 1st time having a app. I was very happy with support from Brian and Chris. Best App I have used so far and the only one I will use

October 17, 2019

Thank you Amy Jessop😊 This really means a lot to our all JCurve team.
We'll remain available if you need any help & open to any feedback! Happy selling
-Brian, amicas dedicated manager

Future Body Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very Easy & friendly Used.
The manager is great & Responsive.
The push notification is a plus, love it.
Recommended.

October 17, 2019

Hi future Body Fashion
Thank you for this feedback 😊 Looking forward to helping you get more sales for your Shopify store 🚀as mobile partner

Enchantment Royals

I made my iOS, Andriod app to help me increase sales from mobile. My experience so far has been great as the app is vary easy to use & push marketing works well! I will provide you with further feedback

October 14, 2019

Hi Christine, thank you for your review 🙏. Glad you like the app:)! Please share more of your feedback with us. We will upgrade based on our customers' voice.

2x$aving

It is very easy and smooth
Friendly used
Amazing
Very recommend for online store
Sent notification option is fabulous and professional

October 11, 2019

Hi 2xsaving! Thank you for your awesome review :)!
If any help you need, don't hesitate to contact us. Happy selling. ❤️

Amazing shopping world

Easy to work around and have setup. The dedicated manager is great to work with and extremely responsive! Would recommend definitely as mobile app builder.

October 9, 2019

Hi Sampat. thanks for your review! :) We're here if you'd need anything. Happy selling!
Brian, your shop dedicated manager

Vintage Vault Clothing Co.

Great app and in my opinion a must have. Very nice design/layout for your iOS , Android app. Would recommend.

October 9, 2019

Hi Emily.
Thank you for your awesome review :)! Happy selling. ❤️If any help you need, please let me know anytime. I will do my best to support as your mobile partner.

Perfectlychosen

Easy to work around and have setup. The dedicated manager is great to work with and very responsive. Would recommend definitely for other shop owners.

October 8, 2019

Hi Beki , I am Brian. thank you for your review 🙏! Happy selling :)

Products Paradise 2019

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is excellent, my customers can place their orders much faster and they love it! Very helpful staffs, will recommend to all, Price is very reasonable :-)

October 8, 2019

Hi Sam, thank you so much for this awesome review 🙏! We are glad you like the app. Thank you for being our customer. Happy selling :)

amy's shopping wonders

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been a great extension for my shop. push marketing including bestseller lookbook is a big benefit whenever runs promotions. Targeting pushing notification is the main point that i decided to build our app. email is no effect anymore.highly recommend this app & they are very responsive & helpful.

October 8, 2019

Hi Amy. I am Chris. thank you for your review 🙏! We are thrilled you like the app! Happy selling :) We will add your suggestion into our next mile stone!

ezilly

We engaged the app to increase our abandoned cart return rate using push marketing. The app is simple to install and the lookbook push notifications are clear and engaging. We had some initial questions on how to design / use the app to fit our needs and the online support was fantastic! Thank you Brian !

October 14, 2019

Hi Soya. Happy to hear our new features help increased sales! 🙏! Happy selling :)