Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.

ezilly

We engaged the app to increase our abandoned cart return rate using push marketing. The app is simple to install and the lookbook push notifications are clear and engaging. We had some initial questions on how to design / use the app to fit our needs and the online support was fantastic! Thank you Brian !

October 14, 2019

Hi Soya. Happy to hear our new features help increased sales! 🙏! Happy selling :)

A. e V. Shopping

Io e mia moglie siamo italiani, e non siamo molto bravi con la lingua inglese; il signor Chris (che ci ha seguito con la preparazione dell´App)é stato molto efficente e sembrava giá dal primo momento, non di parlare con un semplice e freddo addetto ai lavori, ma con un conoscente.
Grazie mille signor Chris

October 14, 2019

Hi I am Brian. thank you for your review 🙏! Happy selling :)

Get It Choosy

It's very easy to use and you can quickly set up your mall. I have great expectations. Expect more revenue here.

Hi Get It Choosy , I am Brian. thank you for your review
If you need any help, please let us know anytime 🙏! Happy selling :)

Sparkle Specialists

Hey JCurve team.
Thank you for great mobile app.
You guys worth to get 5 star ! Real time sync, flexible payment option & cost-effective plan & menu customization feature are perfect.
Our C/S team love "whatsapp" & "facebook messanger" support that was critical for our seamless customer support.
I appreciate for hard work and Great support (Thanks Chris, Brian)
I strongly recommend this team for mobile app builder.
- Lucy

Davis Bargains

I downloaded this app and after my app was released I was pleased. Great customer service skills and they are dedicated to creating an app that fits your vision and brand! Kudos !!!

September 18, 2019

Hi Davis
Thank you for the review. Our team are happy to hear you like your mobile app. If any help you need, please let us know. As your mobile partner, we would assist your mobile strategy.

Tiny Tots Clothing Co.

Love Love Love Love!!! this app. It is soo easy to use and it helped my company so much. Please download.

September 18, 2019

Hi Tiny Tots Clothing.
All team member like your store & products. We have enjoyed working on your mobile app. If any help with your mobile strategy, don't hesitate to contact us via our chat system.
Brian, tiny tots dedicated manager.

Oh -mydeals.com

I’m so happy with the app, user friendly and looks great. Support it’s been very good, thank you so much JCurve !
Great job

FlipJewels

There are few apps/developer which exactly does what they say but then there are rare ones who goes to next mile to exceed your expectations. JCurve is definitely one of those rare apps.
The team coordinates so well and even help in issues which are out of their commitment. The response time is great. Team listens to you and acts swiftly. And you get final product which is worthier than the price they are asking for.
I really had a great experience while setting up this app for my store. I wish all the best to JCurve team.

August 29, 2019

Hey Ravi
Congrat for a successful transition into Jcurve from another app builder.
Also thanks to your help, we can finish & launch new version app!
Looking forward to seeing our new AI features soon.
Brian, flipjewels manager!

Jewelry This Way

JCurve has been awesome! Easy to use to set up my app and the support team is great! They respond quickly and are happy to help

August 29, 2019

Bryan!
I love your unique jewelry shop for wholesale customer!
I hope "member only pricing for b2b concept" help to keep your B2B business core!

The American Salon store

This was the best and simple way to build an app. they were kind, professional, on time , very trustworthy . i cant wait to continue to work with them.

August 21, 2019

Hey Marcello!

It’s been great since we got to know & work with you. It was the most enjoyable experience we’ve ever had!
We’ll keep supporting your beauty business pipelines stores as American salon's mobile partner.
I am looking forward to seeing marcello's business expansion that you mentioned.
Hope our next project go above and beyond.
Best, Brian