Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

cois Electronics

JCurve is the real deal. They make solid apps for Shopify users and they go to the utmost lengths to correct the imperfections in the platform. Best Kept Secret.

August 13, 2019

Hi cois Electronics.
Thank you for the review. Our team member will definitely be happy to read what you said. We put customer satisfaction & quality app as our priority.
If any help you need, don't hesitate to contact us.
Best
Brian, your shop manager.

Fragile

Excelent mobile app builder for my store , the support is very nice and helpful , drag'n drop interface!

August 13, 2019

Hi Andrei.
Thank you for the review & We have enjoyed building Romanian mobile app together. Thanks to your help, we finished translation so fast !
If you need any help, please let us know. We have upgraded our app buidling features & will be more enjoyable for your business.

Chris, your shop dedicated manager.

Summers Pet Accessories

We at Summers Pet Accessories can not thank JCurve enough. They have provided us with an amazing app! We have been so impressed with the process of building an APP and would highly recommend these wonderful people at JCurve to anybody!

August 8, 2019

Thank you, Nicole. It's been an enjoyable experience for us to work with you. Glad to hear you liked our service! We'll give you full support for your success in the Shopify business with mobile apps.

Cheers,
Chris, your shop manager

RM+

I have tried over 6 mobile app builders and JCurve were the ONLY ones who actually went above and beyond for me. They customised everything I asked them to and Brian couldn't have been more helpful. This company is so impressive from their easy to use app builder to their outstanding customer service. Thank you for helping me create the app of my dreams!

August 1, 2019

Hi April McCabe
We are very impressed with your unique business on shopify.
We enjoyed customization to highlight your unique user experience.
Your Android & iOS app is live already on Both Appstore. We picked your app as Staff Pick & posted your app into our social media !!!
Let's go forward !

K&K Game Store

this application is very nice.it helps me my business grower and all of team workers are so helpful .

July 25, 2019

Hi Soe.

Your android app customers are growing in just a few days!. It is awesome ! When K&K Game Store iOS app is live, you will get 3X customers from Apple Appstore.

Let's boost your store with Android, iOS app.
If any help you need, please let us know.

- Brian, your shop manager.

Amazing On On

Hi JCurve team!
Thank you guys & Chris! , my dedicated shop manager.
You guys are really friendly & have deep understanding Shopify store business as a partner. Thanks to your help, we launched iOS Android quickly.

I think JCURVE app is the best quality & good pricing iOS & Android app among mobile app builders.( I compared many apps before choosing the JCurve finally. )

I highly recommend these guys for building own brand mobile app.
I will wait for upcoming new features , review, wishlist and so on.

July 19, 2019

Hi Barney
I appreciate for choosing JCurve.
Congratulation for your iOS & Android Launch.

I saw you have used Image Scheduled push actively as I recommended.
It will save your time a lot & you can focus on more your dropshipping business. I am pretty sure you love it :)

Our team will upgrade new upcoming features that all client like it ! exciting?
If any assistance you need, don't hesitate to contact us.
Also, we will send JCurve newsletter to make level up your Shopify business !

- amazingonon mobile partner , Chris @JCurve

Blanje

Highly recommended! Brian and Team really helped me alot. They even go to an extend to help solve any problem that comes up. Excellent customer service, won't have to worry as they are always there to support. Thanks Jcurve, Brian and Team!

July 9, 2019

Hey Kaifi @Blanje. Congratulation for your android app launch. Our team enjoyed building your brand app ! New features are coming !! I will upgrade your app also!

If any help you need, please let me know. I would help anything as your shopify partner.

Thank you. - Brian.

alibaymarket

Jay ! I could't say thank you enough for your help. What I liked the most working with JCurve team was they work insanely hard to help us as real partner. Besides scheduled push & mobile user analysis & Artistic side of the App, they even brought us a promotional video for our App! Highly recommend anyone want to build an App to use JCurve.

July 3, 2019

Hey! Daniel
If you need more support, please let us know. We have enjoyed working on alibaymarket mobile app. As we guide, please use image-animated push for sending your great promotion to the customers & check customer analysis report to get the insight. Best, Jay

Another Market

JCurve crafted my store into a beautiful mobile app. Since I have 500+ products in my store, I was looking for the handy one that helps organize my products quickly. If you are a drop-shipper like me, you could try it. You will see how easy and quick to build your mobile app. thank you brian for your dedicated customer support

June 27, 2019

Hi, Another Market.
If any more customization, please let me know. Our team have enjoyed customizing your brand iOS, Android app as a partner.
Our design team sent app promotion video today. Share it with your social media to get more traffic. If need anything, please let me know. As your mobile partner, I will help anything - James

PineapplePine

Thank you, Brian! We are in love with this app! It's a unique way for e-com stores to stay engaged with their customers through another medium!

If you are willing to stay engaged with customers, those are the features you may use frequently; Discount codes, Exclusive offers, new product announcements & so much more.
But none of the current social media give the ability to reach your audience that directly and with the likelihood of your message/post being seen within seconds of sending it.

Our customers love it. I highly recommend this app for your mobile sale strategy

June 27, 2019

Hi Ellie. We have upgraded your app v2.0 this week ! As you requested, you can start to use "scheduled push marketing" on push section. Save your time & Focus on the operation. If any help, please let us know. I miss fragrance on your store. - Brian