Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Maximize Sales by mobile app, Setup in 1 day, No coding

From $89/month. 30-day free trial.

PineapplePine

Thank you, Brian! We are in love with this app! It's a unique way for e-com stores to stay engaged with their customers through another medium!

If you are willing to stay engaged with customers, those are the features you may use frequently; Discount codes, Exclusive offers, new product announcements & so much more.
But none of the current social media give the ability to reach your audience that directly and with the likelihood of your message/post being seen within seconds of sending it.

Our customers love it. I highly recommend this app for your mobile sale strategy

June 27, 2019

Hi Ellie. We have upgraded your app v2.0 this week ! As you requested, you can start to use "scheduled push marketing" on push section. Save your time & Focus on the operation. If any help, please let us know. I miss fragrance on your store. - Brian

Plain Bake

Honestly, I've stumbled upon this app after a few trips between other Mobile Apps creators for Shopify stores like you guys.
One day, I got referred JCurve from my friend CYRENA, owner of HERNINE. Initially, I hesitated to try because this is a pretty newly launched. But, Everything's been amazing since I've following these guys. You couldn't believe what happened. We 1.5X revenue in a week!
I think I've made the right choice based on the following significant factors:
1. Mind-blowing basic features
Once you subscribe, you can use UNLIMITED PUSH and in-depth marketing report without extra payment. These features allowed us to reach our customer at the right time.
2. Affordable Price
You might hear about the TAPCART or PLOBAL if you are looking for the mobile app builder. $69.00/Month and two weeks free trial are incredibly affordable compared with them

So far we've had loads of customers order our app. Couldn't be happier!

June 27, 2019

Dear Archit. I am Brian.
I remembered our starting day & first app design. Now we are supporting Shopify plus that you want to move soon. We handle the large merchant with multiple languages in the iOS , Android app. When you open the United Kingdom market via Shopify Plus, please let us know anytime.

HERNINE

Working with Brian was one of the most exceptional experiences ever!
Our company has already seen a positive ROI 1 week in!

Honestly, I do not know about the tech, so was Initially worried about the time and effort it would take to create App. Not only they saved me from all the concerns about it, but also helped us to boost revenue! You will be amazed by their work, for sure.

June 25, 2019

Hi Hernine.
Congrat 100K Item sold! We were happy to assist you as mobile partner.
If any help & any customization, please let me know anytime. Your android app will be live this week! Let's make another milestone. -Brian , your shop dedicated manager.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next