Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android App Quickly & Maximize Sales

Blu Suede

Very helpful and knowledgeable partner that happily assists you every step of the way! They are quick to answer questions and extremely patient. Highly recommend :)

Jokster Site

Amazing support , boosted my sales more, shame i couldn’t get both android and ios but still love it !

La Reina Roja 37

Nos sentimos muy felices con nuestra apps, Habéis hecho un gran trabajo. Así da gusto! la seriedad y la buena práctica, son inmejorables. Mil Gracias al personal que nos ha atendido y al equipo de desarrolladores. Brian
eric

Ritzmall

THIS IS It.
Amazing Support and admin UX !!! If you set up your first mobile app, there's no better choice. Very easy to use!

De Puta Madre 69 Official Online Store

5 Star for the app
5 star for support
3 star montly price 69.90 is to high

In tital the app is very easy to use , drag and drop .The customer support is working also on sunday . but we think that in this moment with the covid 19 the monthly plan is to high ! yes the yearly plan give 41% discount but maybe you wthink about to make also a special price for monthly payment

Girl Censored

The app accomplished exactly want I needed. Very easy to use and the team is an amazing help! I can't thank them enough!

MusicHorizon

I want to acknowledge the fantastic service received from the team JCurve and due to which I was able to launch the android and ios application for my store in a couple of weeks. I love their product design and their ideology that reflects in their beautiful, clean and minimalistic application design. I am very lucky to have found this team!

Thank you very much for your support and I hope we continue co-working to help each other grow our business.

elhabta

Thank you very much, very quick service. Very fast response and great cooperation with questions!

K&K Boutique

So far so good. App looks and works great. I have tried 3 different platforms now. I have left due to customer service, slow apps and downtime. My only reservation is the price. its very high for what you get. Also this is the first that i have been asked to upgrade (Pay even more) to launch on IOS when all others have had the launch of both platforms included in their base package. I need both but refuse to pay more for them to push it into IOS. I dont need the 3 little things you get for the extra $20 a month...like wow... you get 2 more push options...not worth it. So ya, not small shop friendly when it comes to cost.

eHair Outlet

The lego design interface is very fun and intuitive. I never thought I can finish designing an app myself! Their customer support is excellent. Brian is very professional and responsive. He helped me customize our app and guided me through all the processes of getting our app published. 5 star APP, 5-star customer support. Definitely recommended. Please share our app (ehair Outlet) in your App Gallery!

March 2, 2020

Dear Yi Zheng
Thank you for the review. I hope mobile app also supports your "conference show" also! If any help from us, please let me know!
Don't forget to install "Smart App Banner" that convert your web traffic into mobile app traffic seamlessly. It is a great feature we added to boost the shop's mobile sales.
Happy Selling ! ! 🙏