Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

Mobile App Builder ‑ JCurve

by JCurve

Launch High Quality iOS, Android App Quickly & Maximize Sales

AExzon.com

"Jcurve is the best app. From the beginning, manager guide every step, so we launched own mobile app quikcly. I have no technical background but there was no problem to launch my mobile app since jcurve is fancy & easy service to build mobile app.
I highly recommend this app for shopify owner. "

February 24, 2020

Hi nang
We recently launched the new "Smart App Banner" feature.
That would convert your web traffic to mobile app install.
Install Now & Boost app users!
Happy Selling 📱
- Brian

eJourney

This app is the best for my store, you can easily design your store. Customers will like the speed of purchasing the items!

HI

dont waste your time. i already tried every mobile app builder at shopify and this is the Best builder. i also pay for one year in advance!!! Brian is the best !!! only within a week my app launched perfectly.

update: apps already running for 1 week, its run perfectly. we make non stop sales from this apps

Raas The Global Desi

This app is great ! Easy to build.No technical knowledge needed.Brian is very helpful throughout the process.

JULIE MODA

This app is great! very easy to use and very flexible. Tried many apps before but i loved this one. Waiting for some more functions like Google Analytics and back-link support. Highly recommended

Vibe Clothing Company

App works beautifully. Setup and configuration has been a breeze. The support has been phenomenal. We tried another app but it was useless you couldn't customize the menu like you can with this one.

Royalty Clothing Brand

This app is great made my dreams of having my own app come to life. Brian is great with the whole process of helping me create and stay up to date the entire process. Highly recommended.

January 4, 2020

Hi Terrel.
What an awesome review :) We’re working hard to help you sell more!
New Exciting features are coming !!
Thanks Happy Selling 🙏!
Brian, your shop dedicated manager.

Bestseller.app

Great app and I can only recommend the support with Brain is really TOP and he is always helpful and answers quickly. I can heartily recommend this app. Markus from Bestseller.app

January 2, 2020

Hi Markus
I am Brian, your shop manager.
Thank you for the great review.
As your mobile partner, I would do our best to support your store's mobile strategy.
Happy New Year & Happy Selling in 2020! Let's make it
Brian, your partner.

Lunda Bazar Online

Amazing App and Amazing After-Sales Customer Services. Have Resolved My Issues and Have Provided Complete Guidance Too.
Very Easy to Use Also.

Babanino

They are the best and very user friendly and they meet all requirements for an amazing app ! Thank you for you and your teams hard work